Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Henna's H.O #13 Triumph Thirteen (Page 87)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
pop-up blocker toh works.....baaki features I don't ever see. :P I use a cleaner to remove all the cookies n stuff regularly, plus the anti-virus blocks some of the spyware and all. LOL

actually the last few reports had shown that mum's intolerance level had gone down to the level of any normal person who eats wheat, and for the last few years she had already been eating biscuits and all on the sly, toh the doc told us to start on modified wheat, and move on to whole wheat slowly. he didn't take into account all the snacks and outside food she eats. (tip for the budding doc here - no matter how much you scare them, your patients will always cheat.)

dad and I were telling her that her symptoms are coz of all the chocolate biscuits and outside food, but she is adamant, and the psyche does play a huge role na.

gluten-free products are not all that reliable, at least here. I used to bake rice flour and arrowroot cookies that were actually yummy (even sadoo liked them), but I guess nothing can beat the appeal of bourbon biscuits and lays. :/

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hiya :)
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
(tip for the budding doc here - no matter how much you scare them, your patients will always cheat.)

^^ this toh I know already... patients are the biggest bunch of liars ever! Have to take everything they say with a pinch of salt...

they want us to be honest with them yet they lie so much..LOL
patient compliance is actually quite low with most things...Embarrassed
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

hiya :)

hey fatima... how are you?
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

(tip for the budding doc here - no matter how much you scare them, your patients will always cheat.)

^^ this toh I know already... patients are the biggest bunch of liars ever! Have to take everything they say with a pinch of salt...

they want us to be honest with them yet they lie so much..LOL
patient compliance is actually quite low with most things...Embarrassed

yeah...plus their habit of looking up things on the net and drawing their own conclusions. Ouch sometimes I feel like throwing all the computers out. ROFL

@fatima..hey! how are you?

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
hiya henna & aditi Hug
me finw hwz u guyz?
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

yeah...plus their habit of looking up things on the net and drawing their own conclusions. Ouch sometimes I feel like throwing all the computers out. ROFL

@Bold my dad is one of them... doesn't listen to a thing i say and always has his own idea of wat is happening and why.. *rolls eyes*

yahan toh patients know better than doc... fazool mein doing mbbs only..Sleepy

my mom is on the other end of the spectrum where media wale blow one thing out of proportion and she stops using that treatment... I really hate reading media's opinion on medical things.. they never get their facts right and lack insight into the problem..Ouch

coz of them only ppl won't donate organs n wat not..
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

hiya henna & aditi Hug
me finw hwz u guyz?

not bad yaar..LOL
wat u up too?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index