Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Henna's H.O #13 Triumph Thirteen (Page 86)

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

LOL Henna, I agree! IE has too may pop ups :@

x x

hmm.. i always get confused with I.E just seems to opening up random stuff of it's own accord... n i hate it when vid ads load n start talking outta no where Confused I just be like wat the?

n gosh.. that ad for find a muslim life partner online is so embarassing and annoying..LOL not to forget the silly smileys (smileycentral) that keep screaming 'HEEELLLOOOO' LOLLOL

Edited by Jungli Billi - 30 January 2011 at 7:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Yeah...have to be too...warna treat kaise karenge. I recently heard of this girl who refused to continue her BDS because she wasn't comfy with the atmosphere of clinics. Confused That's one reason why I really respect doctors - it's not easy!

LOLLOL this dentistry student.. real action dekhne se pehle hi bhaag gayi... damn! should have invited her to surgery... clinics are nothing..

some things make u feel queesy.. but u just get over it I guess... like I was dead scared of touching a cadaver during dissection.. and didn't eat for two days after cutting it open... but then just get over the gruesome side.. some how...

Dunno.....actually it's more of an intolerance than an 'allergy', and there have been so many cases where it has been 'cured'. Either way, it has had a really bad psychological impact - probably that's why mum is seeing symptoms that aren't even there. Calling a tummy-ache the wheat one, doesn't see the chocolate biscuits she ate. Ouch

oh.. u mean she has gluten intolerance?Embarrassed
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
don't you guys have the latest version of IE? the last 2 versions offer pop-up blocking and increased privacy settings.
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Henna-  rofl I know!! I hate those smiley ad! Gosh, they scare the hell outta me ROFL

x x

I know when you're least expecting it.. something goes... helloooooo...ROFLROFL
and just makes u jump...

i hate it more when u can't find the ad that's making the noise on the page and have to close everything to get rid of it...OuchLOL
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

*smacks forehead*

sorry!! so used to having to explain the whole thing to people that now I say wheat allergy only. Ouch

yeah...she has celiac.
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

don't you guys have the latest version of IE? the last 2 versions offer pop-up blocking and increased privacy settings.

I don't use IE.. have to use it forceful in uni tho coz they got rid of firefox when they upgraded...
n adi don't be a sucker for their latest add-on and 'improvements' claims LOL they'll just say anything.. phir bhi kuch kaam nahi karega...Sleepy
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

*smacks forehead*

sorry!! so used to having to explain the whole thing to people that now I say wheat allergy only. Ouch

yeah...she has celiac.

thut so..LOL management is by diet only unfortunately... so those biscuits will definitely not help her...LOL although I'm sure you can buy gluten free ones (they don't taste as yummy tho)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index