Henna's H.O #13 Triumph Thirteen - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
Yep, love it <3
Finally something realistic on tv! I love all the YRF shows! Miss R.Com and MW :(

x x
😳i didnt like mahi way though.. but liked Rishta.com
Why?
I loved that show to bits!! I could relate to every situation Mahi was in :P

x x
so you keep getting into problems?
Hey Henna

Sano - lol yeah always! Just when I think everything is fine, something or the other happens lol

x x
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Hey Henna

Sano - lol yeah always! Just when I think everything is fine, something or the other happens lol

x x

it happens with everyone. 🤣 because no person is born without problems. One has to face evrything 😕🤣
Hey Henna
Am doing good actually
You?

Sano - lol true

x x
@Zoah: not too bad... just finished screaming at my annoying bro.. lol.. err boys! brainless!

@Sano: seeing u here after long.. :P
ya henna, when i come here you arent avaible 😆
i have got this amazing pm today

Bhagwaan, i am still not banned? :P. Anyways, i guess i am bored out of my soul today, and i am here to bore you all. So have i  achieved in the past one week here? Well i have certainly mastered ways to annoy ppl and had a great laugh doing all this - , here is my exclusive list of my top 18 ways to annoy ppl.

1 - Send pm to everyone on HOF,and mention at the top ''Sending to X number of members featured on HOF''

2 - Write about my looks, and describe my  beauty in painstaking, careful  and meticulous detail

3 - Write i  am not only good-looking but INHUMANELY goodlooking

4 - Divide ppl into three specific categories 'Buddy list'',  ''hit-list'' and ''so-so'' category

5 - Call ppl virtual losers for being featured in HOF but continue on sending 100ppl on HOF pms without being tagged a loser myself

6 - Send ppl abusive pms/scraps that will make ppl want to vomit and force them to stick their middle finger at the screen.

7 - Tell them that the essays i have been sending to everyone is an extract of my English assignment

8 - make certain members name in giant and colourful font so that they have to scroll down to read what i wrote, such as (me edited the name, i dont want anyones name to be mentioned here.) 
9 - Tell stories about my past life, my agla janam and make sure to drag members in my janams too.

10 - A pm from me just makes you cringe, and you either delete it without reading or delete it after reading or just leave it in your inbox like a stray dog

12 - my green light makes you want to go red, or virtuall shoot me.

13 - Telling yourself, that you must ignore me, but my certain actions compels you to mention 'addy'

14 - Telling others i am leaving the forum,and this will be my last pm but keep on returning

15 - Not getting the chance to post or read the topics made by me, as it is trashed in lightening speed

16- Being banned, and making an account again, being banned and making an account again, being banned and making an account again

17- abusing members in my hit list, then apologising to them, then abusing them again and apologising again, and abusing again.

18-  very importantly not telling anyone whose reincarnation i am and the purpose of doing this

and lastly, if read all of this, without pulling your hair apart or cussing me then, congratulations you're abnormal and i mean a.b.n.o.r.m.a.l.