ashi
ashi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by ashi

Yaaaaaaaaaaa i feel this is an interesting track CVS had made. let us see because they have given the show an expectation from all to watch the show and may be TRP can also increaase after this track.Maan singh Khurana cannot b e only a lover boy, he needs some other things also. 

Boring and bakwas trackSleepy. It was supposed to be dream wedding and  now the hero will end up in jail. MSK can not be lover boy only, he needs to go to jail sometimeLOL
oh its a dream wedding since  we'll only get it in our dreams nd  Maan will also dream abt it in jail Wink
very interesting indeed isnt it they cudnt come up wid more crap

More crap is on its wayLOL

hey hey may be a crap for u. then better dont watch the show
We have loved the show from the beginning nd it has been good bt now wat is this they promise Dream wedding nd then turn into Thriller wedding sequence. Nd now jail crap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBratjazzeretteLuvScooby

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Yaaaaaaaaaaa i feel this is an interesting track CVS had made. let us see because they have given the show an expectation from all to watch the show and may be TRP can also increaase after this track.Maan singh Khurana cannot b e only a lover boy, he needs some other things also. 

Boring and bakwas trackSleepy. It was supposed to be dream wedding and  now the hero will end up in jail. MSK can not be lover boy only, he needs to go to jail sometimeLOL
oh its a dream wedding since  we'll only get it in our dreams nd  Maan will also dream abt it in jail Wink

Veena ji, yeh kya laga rakha hai aapne... get out of my topic get out of the show? Try to tackle critisizm more patiently...
Yeh bachpana chod dho!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

We are here with GHSP since its birth! We appreciate the CVs when they truely deserve a pat... We have every right to critisize them when they flaw... If you feel that the new track is good we feel its really crap...

Coz MSK is persona of Power! We cannot accept him in jail may be you are happy to jail him we are not! thats what we are expressing!

TheBratjazzeretteLuvScooby

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Veena ji, yeh kya laga rakha hai aapne... get out of my topic get out of the show? Try to tackle critisizm more patiently...

We are here with GHSP since its birth! We appreciate the CVs when they truely deserve a pat... We have every right to critisize them when they flaw... If you feel that the new track is good we feel its really crap...

Coz MSK is persona of Power! We cannot accept him in jail may be you are happy to jail him we are not! thats what we are expressing!
Very well saidClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBratjazzeretteLuvScoobyPreethi-Premi

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

me too..so many options available...arjun turing negetive...and yet getting dtronghold in Khurana parivaar...brij is missing...when will he attack...i seem to recollect the starone article of brij n arjun getting together to plot the downfall..looks like that could be happening on wedding kya...
Geet admin had said DEV track not over..to kya we will see Dev back?
Nt is in coma...she has to survive for future downfall plotting of Maaneet after wedding ...
Msk's past yet to be revealed...
wow...

really good what u have written...but one doubt with cvs' amnesia, do u think msk's past will be revealed or do u think the cvs have forgotten all about it???bcoz as per the articles published his past was supposed to be aired in last august and nothing so far...so is it forgotten in their amnesia???and dev track, just looking forward to it...when he was there in the serial did not give much importance to him, to be frank, but now missing that part of the serial very much...him and meera of course....
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Ye lo Preethi.....ab to is forum me apna POV rakhna bhi galat ho gaya hai....Ouch

jazzeretteLuvScoobyhappygolucky

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i soo agree with u
we need sum twist to make da show more interesting
im soo looking forward to dis track

harneet <3
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Who are you to tell me my brialliant topic makerLOL. Keep your beautiful advice to yourselfLOL.
I repeat it again "more crap is on its way". LOL
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Very well saidClap

Very well said buddyClap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Go to top