India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Interesting Track (Page 2)

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Mi to like . . .or iss me apana purana msk bhi to dikhega . . . . . .now geets turn to save maan. . . .                     

Geet and msk do some thing 4 there love. . Geet love intensity now show. . By this

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Yaaaaaaaaaaa i feel this is an interesting track CVS had made. let us see because they have given the show an expectation from all to watch the show and may be TRP can also increaase after this track.Maan singh Khurana cannot b e only a lover boy, he needs some other things also. 

Boring and bakwas trackSleepy. It was supposed to be dream wedding and  now the hero will end up in jail. MSK can not be lover boy only, he needs to go to jail sometimeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiTheBratjazzeretteLuvScooby

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
i will see any thing but the track says that maan will go to jail geet will be in trouble and believe me i dont want to see them in jail
ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Yaaaaaaaaaaa i feel this is an interesting track CVS had made. let us see because they have given the show an expectation from all to watch the show and may be TRP can also increaase after this track.Maan singh Khurana cannot b e only a lover boy, he needs some other things also. 

Boring and bakwas trackSleepy. It was supposed to be dream wedding and  now the hero will end up in jail. MSK can not be lover boy only, he needs to go to jail sometimeLOL
oh its a dream wedding since  we'll only get it in our dreams nd  Maan will also dream abt it in jail Wink
very interesting indeed isnt it they cudnt come up wid more crap

TheBratjazzeretteLuvScoobyhappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi

oh its a dream wedding since  we'll only get it in our dreams nd  Maan will also dream abt it in jail Wink

More crap is on its wayLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 15 January 2011 at 1:12am

ashiTheBratjazzeretteLuvScooby

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

yup lets wait nd watch as if double AA werent enough already now we have got dis lets c

Edited by ashi - 15 January 2011 at 1:18am

TheBratjazzeretteLuvScoobyhappygolucky

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

hey hey may be a crap for u. then better dont watch the show
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

hey hey may be a crap for u. then better dont watch the show

excuse me i was watching this show from the beginning and yes i am big fan off drashti and gurmeet but this new track is crap they said it will be a dream wedding and they sending him to jail they will lose loyal fans and we dont understand where the show going lets say this brij was there where is he now why didn't they finish the story they started they but naintara back why when they did not finish brij track or the wedding track guys they know we are waiting the wedding and they are playing with our emotions believe will support drashti and gurmeet if they quit because every one quit when the new team came to the picture

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettehappygolucky

Go to top