Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i will see any thing but the track says that maan will go to jail geet will be in trouble and believe me i dont want to see them in jail
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Boring and bakwas track🥱. It was supposed to be dream wedding and  now the hero will end up in jail. MSK can not be lover boy only, he needs to go to jail sometime😆

oh its a dream wedding since  we'll only get it in our dreams nd  Maan will also dream abt it in jail 😉
very interesting indeed isnt it they cudnt come up wid more crap
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashi

oh its a dream wedding since  we'll only get it in our dreams nd  Maan will also dream abt it in jail 😉
very interesting indeed isnt it they cudnt come up wid more crap

More crap is on its way😆
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
ashi thumbnail

More crap is on its way😆

yup lets wait nd watch as if double AA werent enough already now we have got dis lets c
Edited by ashi - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

More crap is on its way😆

hey hey may be a crap for u. then better dont watch the show
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

excuse me i was watching this show from the beginning and yes i am big fan off drashti and gurmeet but this new track is crap they said it will be a dream wedding and they sending him to jail they will lose loyal fans and we dont understand where the show going lets say this brij was there where is he now why didn't they finish the story they started they but naintara back why when they did not finish brij track or the wedding track guys they know we are waiting the wedding and they are playing with our emotions believe will support drashti and gurmeet if they quit because every one quit when the new team came to the picture
ashi thumbnail

We have loved the show from the beginning nd it has been good bt now wat is this they promise Dream wedding nd then turn into Thriller wedding sequence. Nd now jail crap
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Veena ji, yeh kya laga rakha hai aapne... get out of my topic get out of the show? Try to tackle critisizm more patiently...
Yeh bachpana chod dho!😳😳 

We are here with GHSP since its birth! We appreciate the CVs when they truely deserve a pat... We have every right to critisize them when they flaw... If you feel that the new track is good we feel its really crap...

Coz MSK is persona of Power! We cannot accept him in jail may be you are happy to jail him we are not! thats what we are expressing!
ashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Veena ji, yeh kya laga rakha hai aapne... get out of my topic get out of the show? Try to tackle critisizm more patiently...
Yeh bachpana chod dho!😳😳 

We are here with GHSP since its birth! We appreciate the CVs when they truely deserve a pat... We have every right to critisize them when they flaw... If you feel that the new track is good we feel its really crap...

Coz MSK is persona of Power! We cannot accept him in jail may be you are happy to jail him we are not! thats what we are expressing!

Very well said👏
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetian

me too..so many options available...arjun turing negetive...and yet getting dtronghold in Khurana parivaar...brij is missing...when will he attack...i seem to recollect the starone article of brij n arjun getting together to plot the downfall..looks like that could be happening on wedding kya...

Geet admin had said DEV track not over..to kya we will see Dev back?
Nt is in coma...she has to survive for future downfall plotting of Maaneet after wedding ...
Msk's past yet to be revealed...
wow...

really good what u have written...but one doubt with cvs' amnesia, do u think msk's past will be revealed or do u think the cvs have forgotten all about it???bcoz as per the articles published his past was supposed to be aired in last august and nothing so far...so is it forgotten in their amnesia???and dev track, just looking forward to it...when he was there in the serial did not give much importance to him, to be frank, but now missing that part of the serial very much...him and meera of course....