kukoo1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 guys i think bcoz of gurmeet marriage MSk is going 2 jail . as per earlier source gurmeet marrige is in this feb. 
Our powerfull MSK in jail really sounds weird ðŸ˜¡. can't tolerate this jail track. any track otherthan jail one will do .aa track  or NT torture anything but can't msk in jail . plz cv change the track  ðŸ˜­ 
babaji kuch karo.....................😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
has he gone to jail?

is it confirmed?

please calm down and enjoy what is shown

😊
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK, what is this gurmeet marriage. I'd much rather refer to as MSK, Geet marriage.

I really hope it does not come to that. They cannot possibly show that MSK of all people has gone and done jail yatra. This is not some desh chodo-halla bol ladai. MSK has too much class, too many principles to be associated with the jail wasis ie in jail. I did not like it when Geet was shown to spending time in jail for no wrongdoing. Pls cvs lets not make it a habbit to send lead stars to jail. Its not everybody's idea of fun. i am not so open minded to see either or both of them in jail, they do not deserve to be there at all. NT, Dev, Brij absolutely - but these two, come on i think it sends wrong message across. I would be dreading to see MSK & geet have been reduced to this.......Naaa, would leave a very bad taste in my mouth.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
you newbies come up with such predictions naaa !!!!! oh gawwwdddd.........if GC is marrying then also why MSK shud be in jail????and whats the reason of MSK going to jail????
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh honestly... who told u GC's taking a break for marriage and that's the reason for this jail track?? we don't even know if maan is actually going to jail or even if he does he will probably get bail in one day... why do u have to spoil the show for urself by making baseless assumptions? just wait and watch and see how the track unfolds before jumping to conclusions..
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant understnad why now n then ppl links up his marr with every twist n turn of the show ! Yday also someone did like that.Since he's getting married so he would be shown dead.If you dont like his jail idea then u can say that but linking with his marr?Even I dont like that jail yatra for MSK.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Rituparnaa]Cant understnad why now n then ppl links up his marr with every twist n turn of the show ! Yday also someone did like that.Since he's getting married so he would be shown dead.If you dont like his jail idea then u can say that but linking with his marr?Even I dont like that jail yatra for MSK.[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                         Hey this is true yaar.I also came to know from a friend of mine from fb that GC is going to get married on Feb & the jail track is most probably for that reason.He'll be on holidays.             
kukoo1 thumbnail
why u all r blaming me yaar i. i just posted my view .in many articles it  is told gurmeet and debina will tie the knot by feb and debina is cmg back home frm argentina this month obviously gc wil like to spend some time with her . and if wedding is going 2 happen they wil ve some shopping and all other shaadi stuffs and gc wil be busy . that's why i thought msk is send to jail . Edited by kukoo1 - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kukoo1

why u all r blaming me yaar i. i just posted my view .in many articles it  is told gurmeet and debina will tie the knot by feb and sdebina is cmg back home frm argentina this month obviously gc wil like to spend some time with her . and if wedding is going 2 happen they wil ve some shopping and all other shaadi stuffs and gc wil be busy . that's why i thought msk is send to jail .

See we r nt blaming you.But uno like associating the offscreen matters to the onscreen is somewhat a diff thing.All we can do is .......we can wait n watch.Even as I said I too hate the idea of jail n all.But it nt always happens the same as they showed in precap also na....so lets see.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

pls don't believe anything other than the official fb page.and the jail track has not even begun.at leat wait for the track to begin.u don't even know that its maan and not geet who is going to jail,and even if maan is going to jail,does that mean,he will not be shown?pls,chill and wait for the track in the show and then decide.why speculate from before?