India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Few questions (Page 2)

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
nyce topic...i undrstnd ur frustration yar...seriously i rlli feel 4 sachu...dey were suppose 2 tke care of him..dtz wt dey promissed shravni...rembr wen ArMan were in Pune & savit aai called & told him dat sachu needz 2 b registrd in skool..how come manav dint tke him 2 d skool??it wz nt brought up after dat...

vaishu & varsha r self centred...dey r blinded by dharmu & jaywnt

about dharmu & hiz stpd natak..m tired of him & hiz blackbrry..lolz he annoyez me so much wen hez jst holdin d fone in hiz hand..cnt u put it in ur damn pocket

& archna seriously needz 2 find a job so she can stop concentrating on her sisterz & mayka problem...shez educated & even has experience 4m wrkin in satish'z company...she can find a job easily...
she shd wrk..it wud b gr8 help 2 manav...& den dey can get a new house & put varsha'z wrdz in her mouth cuz she refrd 2 d house as 10 by 10 house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram-ALI-

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@ekaloa: I respect your views and opinions. You have full right to say these things.
Firstly i love Manavs character.
Secondly i am in touch with the show.
Thirdly i never said that Manav does not CARE BOUT HIS FAMILY. If you read my post CAREFULLY i have said it. I am asking creatives the question that how can one who cares for his family is not THAT interested in his family these days. He is not spending or even shown thinking     bout his dads health or even BABY Sachin. So how is this possible ?

Thats why i want creatives to show some concern from Manavs side towards his family that how HIS FAMILY IS MANAGING WITHOUT HIM ?

Lastly dear, i would love if you reply LITTLE politely although i WELCOME ALL YOUR OPINIONS. Thanks for commenting. But yes its not that i DONT WATCH THE SHOW. I AM IN TOUCH WITH IT. Would love to see your reply more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i agree
archana had studied a little further and then she was doing a job,,,,she could still work somewhere else and ear enough for bothe of them..then manav wouldnt have to do two jobs and they can spend some time together too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramharpkaur-ALI-

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@everyone : yup. Its just another fault of creatives that they have forgot that Manav has his family too.

I dont like this Dharmesh at all. Regarding versha nd vaishu, they need to find out and understand the truth soon.
harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
& one more thing...enough of savita aai's anger...she shd accept archna alrdy....shez 1 of my fav charactr in d show  & i dnt like her gettn angry wit archu at all...dre r alrdy enuff vampz in d show sch as manju, rasika & dharmu jaywant....& even now vaishu & varsha r standin in d same line of vampz....dey r annoyoin....

& dharmesh oh god i jst dnt hve wrdz 2 explain angr abt dat guy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@harpkaur: agree.
Its high time sav should accept archu. I cant believe why she is doing this knowing how good archu is one year ago when she did not want archu to divorce.
Bout dharmesh: no comments. Such a shameless fellow.
Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Some of your, comment here, I dont find you guys ,any difference from V sisters, they also forget good things Manav did for them, similarly now the viewers are also complaining.

Regarding this kid you guys are talking, I don't think any one has see him recently, Savita always pretend and talk about him never shown any where.

I think even recently when Arachana was sick, it was Manav who went take that kid to hospital, It was Arachana who brought gifts to him. They wanted stay at that house, and if Savita don't want, how can they do anything.

The entire cast except Satish, Ajit and Vandu ,was against Manav recently, in spite of that , it was the only one character Manav in this show, has shown all good aspect of human life, now you guys are complaining.
-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@ekola: hi. Dear you are not getting what i am saying. I am not complaining bout Manav. Once again i am saying same thing. I am asking these questions to creatives. Manav has done good things i know. He loves his family a lot i know. But now a days he is not shown CONCERN bout the INCOME OF HIS FAMILY WITHOUT HIM NOR HE ASKED A SINGLE TIME WHERE IS sachn ? Creatives have forgotten these things. They need to look at these small things.
You tell WHEN I SAID THAT he does not care for his family ? If you read my post i have written there that he cares for his family but CREATIVES ARE NOT SHOWING HIM SHOWING CONCERN BOUT HIS FAMILY as much as they are showing archanas concern.
Still you think that i am saying wrong ? Gussa thuk do.

Go to top