Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Few questions

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Ting tong cvs, few questions.

1. I am not able to understand the fact that a guy for whom his family was everything is not even spending 15 minutes with his family. He is not even going to see his LOVING FATHER Damodar and forget about meeting Savita. He is not even INTERESTED TO know bout some baby which was supposed to be EVERYTHING for him at one time. I understand he WANTS archana, but whats wrong in spending few minutes with family or even thinking bout them. THIS MUCH CHANGE ? I know he still loves his family a lot but that ATTENTION is missing.

2. As we all know why versha nd vaishali Have became so ANTI- Manav after what he has done for them ?

3. What to say about Dharmesh? Its difficult to handle 1 BUT HE IS HANDLING 2 WIVES WITH EASE. Arighh so called SHARAFAT KA NATAK and still no decrease in pride.

4. Archana has no job left EXCEPT for being engaged with family troubles. On one hand she is so disturbed for vaishu and so worried and engaged with maayka that she hardly gives time to Manav it seems. I guess it would be better HAD SHE TRIED TO PROVE MANAV IS GOOD IN FRONT OF HER STUPID SISTERS SHOWING WHAT HE DID FOR THEM IN PAST.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramlove_girishJasmine10-monica-lunzaTiyalipriya_sparshashermaLovePRSohamPiyatrixnycsweetiecoolpratz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
For almost 7-8 months , all the ridiculous twists in the show and crazy decisions and sacrifices made by ArMan revolved around sachu .. and suddenly no one even remembers him ??!!!!
ArMan didnt even inquire about him during the recent D' family pav bhaji dinner .. Wacko ..They didnt even ask him where he was , or why they didnt get him along .. duh .. no one even cares...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram-ALI-

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u abt manav. he is being highly irresponsible towrds his parents, wen he know he is d only one whom his fly used to depend. i feel its not only manav but also archu who is irresponsible,just buying a kid a gift is not everyting,its her duty to know how is sachin wen shrav left sachin responsibility on dem.
varsha and vaishu:i know many people wont agree over here,but dese r my views nobody had tld manav to save varsha from ashwin or d abrtion ka ting,it was his own will who did tat.i feel it was armaan fault who supported varsha cause of wich she is spoilt.i feel sulo and satish did d right ting avoiding varsha wich mde her realise her mistke.i dont understnd wen people here say tat varsha shld b gud wid armaan cause dey did many favors on her.still varsha and vaishu dont know d truth abt jay and manju.and how much i tink if i wld b in deir place i too wldnt hav supported manav.archu along wid satish and ajit shld bring d real face out of jay,dhRMU AND GANG.

pallai-ALI-

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Sherma, as dharmu said to madhuri that ARMAN are not good, she replied that she has her own mind to understand who is good or bad. Its common sense that whatever Manav did for vershu SELFLESSLY, it should have been clear that he is a very good person. REGARDING PROOFS AND ETC Versha should not FORGET THAT EARLIER ALSO HE WAS TRAPPED BY AJIT ON BASIS Of PROOFS. If I KNOW SOMEONE VERY WELL HOW HE OR SHE IS NO MATTER HOW MUCH WRONG HE IS SHOWN I WOULD FIRST TRY to TALK WITH HIM OR HER AND TRY TO KNOW HIS OR HER VIEW AND POINTS. But this was not done by any of them. Whatever was shown to them they accepted it without knowing their points. Now even manohar nd sulo have understood manav, why cant versha? Whatever Manav has done for them is PRICELESS SO HOW CAN THEY THINK THAT HE CAN DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM WITHOUT KNOWING THE REAL STORY ?

viramlunza

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ALI-

Ting tong cvs, few questions.

1. I am not able to understand the fact that a guy for whom his family was everything is not even spending 15 minutes with his family. He is not even going to see his LOVING FATHER Damodar and forget about meeting Savita. He is not even INTERESTED TO know bout some baby which was supposed to be EVERYTHING for him at one time. I understand he WANTS archana, but whats wrong in spending few minutes with family or even thinking bout them. THIS MUCH CHANGE ? I know he still loves his family a lot but that ATTENTION is missing.

2. As we all know why versha nd vaishali Have became so ANTI- Manav after what he has done for them ?

3. What to say about Dharmesh? Its difficult to handle 1 BUT HE IS HANDLING 2 WIVES WITH EASE. Arighh so called SHARAFAT KA NATAK and still no decrease in pride.

4. Archana has no job left EXCEPT for being engaged with family troubles. On one hand she is so disturbed for vaishu and so worried and engaged with maayka that she hardly gives time to Manav it seems. I guess it would be better HAD SHE TRIED TO PROVE MANAV IS GOOD IN FRONT OF HER STUPID SISTERS SHOWING WHAT HE DID FOR THEM IN PAST.

good questions...i have been wondering the same things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
All these questions seems to be utter nonsense, and does not reflect anything close to  the character of Manav, Its totally opposite, he has cared his parents and also his nephew. I wonder some people just want to say something without watching the show.

-ALI-

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ALI-

This is a sudden change in him. Even I dont this character that much. He doesnt know how to balance his relationships.

Eloping before marriage is something they couldnt tolerate but they dont realize what mistakes they themselves they have done. Pointing fingers as if they are the best.

I think its about time for madhuri to fight for her rights and that's the begining onlyLOL

unfortunately, archu's family is more dramebaaz than manav's family ( expect sav aai) and that's why she always prioritizes her family over manav's.

-ALI-

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekaloa

All these questions seems to be utter nonsense, and does not reflect anything close to  the character of Manav, Its totally opposite, he has cared his parents and also his nephew. I wonder some people just want to say something without watching the show.
excuse have u watched the show? can u tell me when was the last time that manav looked at sachin? hell he didnt even ask about him.. when they met savita-damo at the pav bhaji stall..
if a kid is at home the 1st thing plp would ask is who is babysitting him...
manav is not even asking his dad how is the house running? i presume they are breaking into their saving or something....
secondly this archana who was so caring towards sachu when he was still in the womb.. and who went around town telling strangers tat she is a mother to a kid (sachu) now never has eveb bothered.. to enquire about his health and well being...
after today's scene where savita even doesnt know where sachu is .. its really a very worrying situation...

viram-ALI-

Go to top