India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

nt to shoot herself

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i think of frustration nt will shoot herself and blame maan or geet and it will be maan who will go to jail for he will never let geet to go to jail its for sure .remember when she consumed poison she blamed  khurana's .

Edited by sanjh1234 - 14 January 2011 at 5:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.Chaudhrytmblackb28bobby13rocksCrazyCutesy

LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
i definitely think that Naintara is using her brother as a puppet and to mask her wrong doing... but the moment Arjun knows this he will be broken himself and punish her himself... then there is a possibility of a new track... "SAMEERA" TRACK... Naintara bringing her in as puppet and herslf turning into one at the hands of Sameera proving Geet that Maan is innocent with what ever happened in his past and prove it, thus the feelings growing stronger (which already are too strong enough to be even scratched)... during which Vicky will bump ino Geet and somehow the whole family will reunite... Dev will be forgiven but will not be part of happy family picture but be in family picture... howz it??? its only my view... it has become a family drama but i like it as the outlines... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.CrazyCutesy

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyArwen

i definitely think that Naintara is using her brother as a puppet and to mask her wrong doing... but the moment Arjun knows this he will be broken himself and punish her himself... then there is a possibility of a new track... "SAMEERA" TRACK... Naintara bringing her in as puppet and herslf turning into one at the hands of Sameera proving Geet that Maan is innocent with what ever happened in his past and prove it, thus the feelings growing stronger (which already are too strong enough to be even scratched)... during which Vicky will bump ino Geet and somehow the whole family will reunite... Dev will be forgiven but will not be part of happy family picture but be in family picture... howz it??? its only my view... it has become a family drama but i like it as the outlines... Smile
great take butr all this in a short period won't be possible as they will have to start track after wedding also may be then they can think abt it
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yeah it might happen with nt she is crazy woman but hope it won't be marriage issue i mean geet's mariage with dev was not valid isn't it.i don't want maangeet marriage happening and then they come and say ke oh this marriage is not valid like that.want to seee geet as mrs maan khurna wearing sindoor and all and perfect mrs khuranna strong woman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hey,what I've heard is Gurmeet is going on a holiday so I think the CV's r bringing this track to give him off for some days.

Edited by bobby13rocks - 14 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
but why brij is not being mentioned ??

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top