Miley Jab Hum Tum

Big Fat Indian weddings- Mohit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Big fat Indian weddings
Buzz up!
By Natasha Coutinho

The wedding season is back. The big fat Indian weddings are always fun with its various rituals and traditions. We get actors to recall favourite memories of weddings that they have been part of. Read on to find out what they had to say.
Showing 1 of 1 imagesPrevious    Next
Mohit Sehgal

An unforgettable memory from a wedding?

I wanted to wear something different for my sister's wedding so I designed my own outfit. I wore one huge broach attached to the scarf of my neck. It looked very nice and different to me but when I reached the venue everyone started making fun of me. In the middle of the wedding I realized how funny I was looking and started feeling very embarrassed. People still tease me about my look that day. I have now gifted the broach to my girlfriend Sanaya, maybe she can use it (laughs).

What part of weddings do you enjoy most?

I love the functions like Mehendi, Haldi etc where close relatives come together and celebrate.

Your favourite wedding song?

It's difficult to choose because on such occasions every song that is played is fun to dance to.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Big-fat-Indian-weddings&aid=2484
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

Thanks for sharing !

My pleasure..n i cant wait for a big Fat Indian Wedding of Monaya 😍
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMGGGGGGGGG☺️...he's such a darling yr!! So cutely n sincerely confessing his fashion blunder😆...but m sure he wud have still luked very dashing even if his outfit didnt turn out to b that well...after all he is a born charmer😉. n goshhhh he is so homely n traditional...he loves functions like haldi n mehendi😳. I wish such functions r organized for him n sanaya tooo soon☺️.He is such a sweethrt...luv him sooo much🤗.Thnx 4 sharing dear...n sumi now u can go nowhere...see even mohit doesnt want u too leave..u said that u will come back only when dere will b something related to monaya...n see this interview...now u hav no option gal.😉
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharing..he admittd his fashion blunder..lol..he is just soo adorable..😍..n now he has giftd dat too san.loved his ans
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Omg he's too cute😍 I love his honesty... he confessed that he did a fashion blunder in his Di's wedding!!😆😳 He's a perfect marriage material😆 Very few guyz these days enjoy the ceremonies like haldi, mehendi!! He really gives a lot of importance to all the traditions!! Wish soon there'll be a big fat wedding for our januables too!! 😍
Kiely thumbnail
awww hes tooo cute
love him
waiting for his wedding
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx alot for sharing......loved the way he has admitted very honestly and now he has gifted it to HIS GIRL FRIEND SANAYA.........so januable
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGG SO CUTEEEEEEEE.....I guess I have seen her pic in that...he was looking damn hot☺️☺️ OMGGG he gifted it to Sanz...awwwwwww he is such a cutiepieee☺️

Look at his honesty...goshhh so down to earth😍 love him for that!!

He is such a family person!!!! love u baby❤️
Kiely thumbnail
can u plss give that pic pari???plsss
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
which pic kiely?? my siggy ones...I have posted them in pic gallery!!