Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

   
Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Plagiarism (Page 9)

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 3392

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Here's the original update:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1594902&PID=38266388&#38266388

and her's the link to copied site
http://www.desi-tashan.com/ram-milayi-jodi-18th-january-2011-written-update/

@chatterbox...I know it's so annoying to see updates getting copied.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

see it not abt getting it from source..

the code is totally bypassed  and from source u see there r so many htlm and etc codes and to get the update fm there its not easy


the code mayb breakable though i m not a techie person..

but its now getting problematic



I saw ur update: 18th Jan from GKD and I'm able to copy it myself: this is an excerpt (it took my not even 2 mins to get this para)...

RV orders his men to go n search the places near the railway station as he cud hear the sounds of trains while tapping Avi's call. On the other side Avi puts the receiver and switches off his tape in which he had recorded the train sounds to mislead RV. (Bravo Avi) RV orders his men to go n search near the places of the railway station. His cops come n say that they could not find him or Arpi anywhere near the station. RV tells them to make their posters and stick everywhere. Also keeps a reward for the person who reveals their details.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23475

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
oh man dk how did u do so fast


u took from here right

how were u able to copy this part by removing all codes..


wow u r genius LOL

@kajolj i know its annoying as we try to put updates entertaining also but all is copied so just kind of gets frustrating


@dk try chking 17jan update which was by me.. chk that andsee if u r stil able to get full update or whatever


Edited by chatterbox - 18 January 2011 at 9:30pm
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh man dk how did u do so fast


u took from here right

how were u able to copy this part by removing all codes..


wow u r genius LOL

@kajolj i know its annoying as we try to put updates entertaining also but all is copied so just kind of gets frustrating


@dk try chking 17jan update which was by me.. chk that andsee if u r stil able to get full update or whatever

Episode begins with poojari taking avita to his hut in jungle and asks them to rest. He asks what happened and why is police after you. Avdesh is thinking while arpi answers its bcoz of her and she tells in mute to poojari and he says not to worry. U didn't do anything wrong, now u rest while he goes to take some wood to start kitchen.

LOL thank u thank u

r u sure u used the code that Vijay gave?
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23475

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hahha  oh god  u  r total genius  ClapLOL

if u can copy one para mayb u can copy the entire one


ya i did use and and if u r using source. mayb u were able to see the various codes put in all places isnt it

did u get to see encrypt code or whatever  to make sure its not copied

if i hv done some mistake let me know so i wud again correct in todays updateApprove

vijay shud look into this now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahha  oh god  u  r total genius  ClapLOL

if u can copy one para mayb u can copy the entire one


ya i did use and and if u r using source. mayb u were able to see the various codes put in all places isnt it

did u get to see encrypt code or whatever  to make sure its not copied

if i hv done some mistake let me know so i wud again correct in todays updateApprove

vijay shud look into this now

ROFL I love ur reaction!

nahi yar, me just a web developer and so it's a normal thing for me Embarrassed


Edited by dkmystery - 18 January 2011 at 9:41pm
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23475

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
haha so the copy cat must be web developer too

if u can do in two mins he can also do it fast

but since u cud see  were u able to see the crypt code or whatever..

i need to know if we used it right


_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

haha so the copy cat must be web developer too

if u can do in two mins he can also do it fast

but since u cud see  were u able to see the crypt code or whatever..

i need to know if we used it right



I saw the javascript in the code but Vijay will be right person to tell u if u used it correctly or not... n yeah, since these people's only work is to copy then they might take even less time then I did!!

u c, once something is on the net, a user cannot be stopped from copying it, be it image or text... one can make the procedure a bit troublesome for the copycats, that's it! or maybe some programmer here at IF be it staff or member comes up with something...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index