Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Plagiarism (Page 3)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Well there is a good solution that I have come up with but I need a few volunteers to test this solution. Smile

Will post more details on PM to the ones who participate in this thread.

Cheers,
Vijay

Cool! Smile

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Glad this issue has been popped up.

I once, pmed the Desi9 Admin regarding the updates, who herself/himself copied my written update and posted as their own. She shrugged  me off and even told to mind my own business Thumbs Down Such loosers I tell you who cant even write of their own. But Like always, I know We are so famous that every single person from other sites steal our words whether they are appropriate or inappropriate ROFL

Poor Fellows.

Written updater or other people whose work is being copied, Just Chillofy and think you are some kind of special people so people copies you....Approve IF people rocks and others are flop ROFL

Edited by Sano88 - 14 January 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan---SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
At Topic starter Thanks a Lot for Topic..I Totaly  agree..Its not just one There are No.of sites Who copies it..Ditto..You seach it on Google..and All most all site shows Same updates we Did on IF..Word to word Copy....even spell mistakes Sometimes LOLWink  ,Comments & emotions As well....What to call this Copy catsAngry..I gets PMs of Some UPD readers that Its copied But What to do ..Doing updates for 4  months now It happens now Everyday almost...OuchHope We can stop It some How..Since Updates is  for IF onlySmile..

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 15 January 2011 at 1:09am
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for bringing up this topic Big smile This had been worrying me as well. It feels disgusted to see ur hard work been copied word by word by these sites and tht too regularlyAngryAngry Its become a daily affair now. Even if i put the codes, still the updates get copied.Angry

@Vijay, Thanx tonns for finding out a solution to this problem Big smile Looking forward to itSmile

-SweetGirl-chatterbox

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Wow! I'm glad to see so many of you posting n supporting 'the cause'! Thanks a lot! Smile
Like one of u said, I had written the exact same thing in my Friday's update: u copycats like my work so much that u can't stop being thieves
n they copied even that LOL

I made an account on one of those sites and commented: pls don't copy my updates from IF
the comment was removed, I commented again and they suspended my acct for 20 days on the basis that I was bashing ROFL
Now, till we don't find a solution, I'm determined to use more funny sentences in my updates for these 'internet pe burden' sites LOL

-SweetGirl-chatterbox

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Wow! I'm glad to see so many of you posting n supporting 'the cause'! Thanks a lot! Smile
Like one of u said, I had written the exact same thing in my Friday's update: u copycats like my work so much that u can't stop being thieves
n they copied even that LOL

I made an account on one of those sites and commented: pls don't copy my updates from IF
the comment was removed, I commented again and they suspended my acct for 20 days on the basis that I was bashing ROFL
Now, till we don't find a solution, I'm determined to use more funny sentences in my updates for these 'internet pe burden' sites LOL

ROFL

-SweetGirl-_dkmystery_

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@Vijay Cool anything to stop the theives India-forum shoud have their own FBI team to stop the thieves LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index