Posted: 13 years ago
Its sad to see  even the encoded updates being copied , how can someone stoop to such a low level ? 😕 Chatterbox , what I would suggest you now is that instead of crypting entire 1 or 2 paras , just crypt 10 or more sentences in between randomly , so that it makes even more difficult to steal the updates ! 😳
yes ishan thats what i did day before yday

see in gunahon ka devta there r two of us who do the updates

so mine i did as vijay said and he had checked and suggested same so i re edited and put in randomly..

and yday i told nandini to do same.

the desi tashan person may not be free as monday most updates were not taken

but  this nandini update was taken yday..  we wud keep trying or  ur idea is much better it seems

some code link which wud bring it back to i-f.

though someone seems a smart cookie here who bypasses the code to get the update out.

Here's the original update:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1594902&PID=38266388&#38266388

and her's the link to copied site
http://www.desi-tashan.com/ram-milayi-jodi-18th-january-2011-written-update/

@chatterbox...I know it's so annoying to see updates getting copied.
Originally posted by chatterbox

see it not abt getting it from source..

the code is totally bypassed  and from source u see there r so many htlm and etc codes and to get the update fm there its not easy

the code mayb breakable though i m not a techie person..

but its now getting problematic

I saw ur update: 18th Jan from GKD and I'm able to copy it myself: this is an excerpt (it took my not even 2 mins to get this para)...

RV orders his men to go n search the places near the railway station as he cud hear the sounds of trains while tapping Avi's call. On the other side Avi puts the receiver and switches off his tape in which he had recorded the train sounds to mislead RV. (Bravo Avi) RV orders his men to go n search near the places of the railway station. His cops come n say that they could not find him or Arpi anywhere near the station. RV tells them to make their posters and stick everywhere. Also keeps a reward for the person who reveals their details.
oh man dk how did u do so fast

u took from here right

how were u able to copy this part by removing all codes..

wow u r genius 😆

@kajolj i know its annoying as we try to put updates entertaining also but all is copied so just kind of gets frustrating

@dk try chking 17jan update which was by me.. chk that andsee if u r stil able to get full update or whatever
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago

oh man dk how did u do so fast

u took from here right

how were u able to copy this part by removing all codes..

wow u r genius 😆

@kajolj i know its annoying as we try to put updates entertaining also but all is copied so just kind of gets frustrating

@dk try chking 17jan update which was by me.. chk that andsee if u r stil able to get full update or whatever

Episode begins with poojari taking avita to his hut in jungle and asks them to rest. He asks what happened and why is police after you. Avdesh is thinking while arpi answers its bcoz of her and she tells in mute to poojari and he says not to worry. U didn't do anything wrong, now u rest while he goes to take some wood to start kitchen.

😆 thank u thank u

r u sure u used the code that Vijay gave?
hahha  oh god  u  r total genius  👏😆

if u can copy one para mayb u can copy the entire one

ya i did use and and if u r using source. mayb u were able to see the various codes put in all places isnt it

did u get to see encrypt code or whatever  to make sure its not copied

if i hv done some mistake let me know so i wud again correct in todays update

vijay shud look into this now

hahha  oh god  u  r total genius  👏😆

if u can copy one para mayb u can copy the entire one

ya i did use and and if u r using source. mayb u were able to see the various codes put in all places isnt it

did u get to see encrypt code or whatever  to make sure its not copied

if i hv done some mistake let me know so i wud again correct in todays update

vijay shud look into this now

🤣 I love ur reaction!

nahi yar, me just a web developer and so it's a normal thing for me 😳
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago
haha so the copy cat must be web developer too

if u can do in two mins he can also do it fast

but since u cud see  were u able to see the crypt code or whatever..

i need to know if we used it right

haha so the copy cat must be web developer too

if u can do in two mins he can also do it fast

but since u cud see  were u able to see the crypt code or whatever..

i need to know if we used it right

I saw the javascript in the code but Vijay will be right person to tell u if u used it correctly or not... n yeah, since these people's only work is to copy then they might take even less time then I did!!

u c, once something is on the net, a user cannot be stopped from copying it, be it image or text... one can make the procedure a bit troublesome for the copycats, that's it! or maybe some programmer here at IF be it staff or member comes up with something...