Posted: 13 years ago
are we just three ppl complaining πŸ˜•

anyways something has to be done honestly
Originally posted by chatterbox

are we just three ppl complaining πŸ˜•

anyways something has to be done honestly

maybe others don't care that their hard work is being stolen or they don't know... one of my frnds used to do the Pratigya update and she had commented on the site to stop stealing but they didn't pay attention!
I agree with you even though i don't write updates
 πŸ€£They are some idiots copying everything 
Agreed i hate the fact other sites steal written updates from IF as pass it off as there own

It takes away from the hard work n great job that the written updaters do for all the shows sth has to be done to stop it happening
Well there is a good solution that I have come up with but I need a few volunteers to test this solution. 😊

Will post more details on PM to the ones who participate in this thread.

Cheers,
Vijay
vijay we are all for it.. anything to stop this  thieves
Originally posted by vijay

Well there is a good solution that I have come up with but I need a few volunteers to test this solution. 😊

Cheers,
Vijay

Cool! 😊
Originally posted by vijay

Cheers,
Vijay

Thanx Vijay for looking into this matter. Hopefully it will work and the thieves wont be able to steal our updatesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Glad this issue has been popped up.

I once, pmed the Desi9 Admin regarding the updates, who herself/himself copied my written update and posted as their own. She shrugged  me off and even told to mind my own business πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Such loosers I tell you who cant even write of their own. But Like always, I know We are so famous that every single person from other sites steal our words whether they are appropriate or inappropriate πŸ€£

Poor Fellows.

Written updater or other people whose work is being copied, Just Chillofy and think you are some kind of special people so people copies you.... IF people rocks and others are flop 🀣
Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
At Topic starter Thanks a Lot for Topic..I Totaly  agree..Its not just one There are No.of sites Who copies it..Ditto..You seach it on Google..and All most all site shows Same updates we Did on IF..Word to word Copy....even spell mistakes Sometimes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  ,Comments & emotions As well....What to call this Copy cats😑..I gets PMs of Some UPD readers that Its copied But What to do ..Doing updates for 4  months now It happens now Everyday almost...Hope We can stop It some How..Since Updates is  for IF only😊.. Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago