Arjun on UMEAURTV - Mayank ka first KISS UPDATED - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

this is nikki's b'day gift to arjun😲😲

omgggggg nikiiiiiiiiiii congo-shongoπŸ₯³

Originally posted by nikki028

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...............my gift shown by AB to world.....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Aki told me abt this in d nooon when i ws in office....i ws dyin to c the video n pics.....omg omg omggggggggggggggggggggg................still i hv nt recoverd......one of d bestest days of my life....
thnxx a ton aki for pics n video.....i am yet to c d video........
congo nikki diiπŸ₯³

Arjun Bijlani : Special interview on News24 on saturday 9pm. 28 mins ago

thnx for telling shiviπŸ˜›

thanks ShiviπŸ˜ƒ
So ill update whatever you missed in your update or heard wrong:

Favorite holiday spot: jet ski 

(arjun heart "sport" hence the awkward smile at the end of the question πŸ˜‰)

Where to go on a romantic date: beach or on the hills

Long drive with who: ladki ke saath gaya tha 

(hahahha thank you arjun for the clarification)

First kiss: i was in school, on the cheek, i was very excited!

First date: again was in school, we had gone for a movie, but then unfortunately the girl's brother was also there 

(bechara!)

Favorite Bollywood actor and actress: Shahrukh and Salman, they both rock, and i wish they both become friends 

(oh arjun you're so cute)

Favorite perfume: Issey Miyake

(I swear this is like every actor's favorite perfume haha)

Favorite color: black and white

If you were told to do something for a Nobel cause what would you do? i would do something for special children

Who is the most special person in your life? my mom 

(sucha momma's boy! awwwww)

Naina
yayy aisho thanks so much for sharing love it arjun is adorableee and i just cant say more abhi totally drooling over this guy he makes me crazy man lol love him and love u aisho for this topic pics n videoπŸ€—
and nikki jaise he i saw that pic na wid arjun ki pics ur gift to him i literally screamed n my mom was like kia ho gaya hai yayieee nikkki ufff ur gift shown by arjun to all hayee he has kept it in his room on his side table hayee nikki huggies yar hes too cute man soo sweet ur toh one lucky girl oye hayeee congo shongo nikki πŸ€—
ridzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,,..................gal u donno.....u knw unfortunately i ws in office when aki(-Akriti-) gave me this bestest news in d noon....i screamed n jumpd....out of xcitement ki i gt scoldings frm my seniors in office....🀣🀣🀣......bt i din mind at all......ab itni badi baat ko hw can i handle normally??????🀣🀣🀣

gosh i am yet to c d video....kitnaaaaaa time lag raha hai to buffer.....
guys he posted some more tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun Bijlani- Last nite had a blast with friends. about 4 hours ago
Reply (3)    Like    Report Abuse   

posted on Arjun Bijlani 's wall - Hi Arjun, Came to know that ur show will be aired from 1st feb onwards at 10.30!! Well, i've already started with the countdown... only 16 days to go!! And u might be starting with ur shooting 4 days from now!! All the best!! =)) Btw, May this sankranti bring u loads of happiness n prosperity!! wish u n your family a very happy makar sankrant!! about 3 hours ago Reply (1)   
  • 0 people Like this
  • View all 1 replies.

• Arjun Bijlani - Wish u a very happy makar sankranti too Shweta...! 38 mins ago 1 people Like this    Unlike    Report Abuse

Originally posted by nikki028

ridzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,,..................gal u donno.....u knw unfortunately i ws in office when aki(-Akriti-) gave me this bestest news in d noon....i screamed n jumpd....out of xcitement ki i gt scoldings frm my seniors in office....🀣🀣🀣......bt i din mind at all......ab itni badi baat ko hw can i handle normally??????🀣🀣🀣

gosh i am yet to c d video....kitnaaaaaa time lag raha hai to buffer.....
Nikki.. congratualtion yaar.. tumhara gift arjun ne sabko deeekhaya .. very niceo of him πŸ˜›