Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Should Morey return as villain? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Well. Should he?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [94.23%]
3 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

I really hope that they'll consider bringing him back. I think that there are so many emotions (from Nakku's side) attached to him, because of the things that he put her through and because of the peculiar fear that she has of him. I definitely think that she'd be challenged, her strength would be challenged by his return.

While as for Dutta, he'd be facing the man who desired his wife and put her through Hell. I'd so love to see Dutta go in Protector Mode, but in love with Nakku this time around.

But yeah, after Kala's exposure. I love her character till death, because she's a sick woman and Aashka is a brilliant actress - but I just want her exposed now and maybe she can join forces with Morey Dead

Edited by Elysia - 14 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagosub_rosaskavitha08kabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Most definitely, if life can come full circle for Dutta with Seema's entry, why not for Naku as well? It will bring out some other facets of Dutta's personality, which will be nice to see :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I really hope that they'll consider bringing him back. I think that there are so many emotions (from Nakku's side) attached to him, because of the things that he put her through and because of the peculiar fear that she has of him. I definitely think that she'd be challenged, her strength would be challenged by his return.

While as for Dutta, he'd be facing the man who desired his wife and put her through Hell. I'd so love to see Dutta go in Protector Mode, but in love with Nakku this time around.

But yeah, after Kala's exposure. I love her character till death, because she's a sick woman and Aashka is a brilliant actress - but I just want her exposed now and maybe she can join forces with Morey Dead

Exactly my point! She can join forces with Morey if she wants...but get back Morey! We all want to see Dutta in the protective and giving mode in their relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaskavitha08

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Elysia

Exactly my point! She can join forces with Morey if she wants...but get back Morey! We all want to see Dutta in the protective and giving mode in their relationship.

Hear! Hear!

Nakku has been so sacrificing and strong when it comes to him. Now we need to see him go all protector on her. Human shield. I see him throwing himself over her in slow-motion as Morey leaps toward her all creep-like.

Sigh.

I miss Tasha moments. Like, intense Tasha moments. Like, Dutta going "this woman is mine, anyone else touch her, they lose their fingers slowly" Tasha moments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaMrsKhan

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
wud luv 2 c him bak jus 4 tasha tho..am sur it wud bbrong dutta closr 2 hr n mayb it wud make hm at least try n lisen n realiz bou nakuz past....
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

wud luv 2 c him bak jus 4 tasha tho..am sur it wud bbrong dutta closr 2 hr n mayb it wud make hm at least try n lisen n realiz bou nakuz past....

Yeah. I really want him to dig in her past now. I mean, not just having her tell the story of her life, but have him doing some digging himself, too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
We want Morey Back !!!Smile
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i have been screaming myself hoarse for his return but....alasd they bring chaskar and give more dose of kala an d suds...

Go to top