Tanis new dilema -indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Taani's new dilemma
STARONE.IN

There is going to be yet another 'cunning' twist in Tere Liye. After successfully managing to send Anurag behind bars, Ritesh is now planning to blame both Taani and Anurag for Gulabo's death.

STARONE.IN

This will put Taani in a tight spot as she wants to get Anurag out of jail at any cost. But the only person who can help her is Ritesh, who has agreed to get Anurag out of jail only if Taani agrees to marry him.

Ritesh wants to marry Taani because he believes that only she can love Ananya's and his children like her own. Also this will help him take revenge against Anurag, who is in love with Taani.

Our Starplus.in source says, "Taani wants Anurag out of jail at any cost but at the same time she is in a fix whether to accept Ritiesh's marriage proposal. During this difficult phase, Nupur will support Taani as she realises Taani's true love for Anurag. It'll be interesting to watch the change in Nupur and that will be the highlight of next week's episode."

Taani says, "I'm very depressed and can't think straight. My main aim is to save Anurag and I'm thinking of ways to get him back from jail, but Ritesh's marriage proposal is like a hanging sword. Nupur is my confidante and only she is aware of the difficulties I'm going through. However, Mauli does come to console me."

There is a strong buzz that Anurag and Taani might meet in jail but both won't confide in each other regarding their sufferings. Also, there is a high possibility that Anurag might secure an interim bail.

In the coming weeks, it'll be interesting to see if Taani decides to sacrifice her love and accept Ritesh's marriage proposal to save Anurag's life. If Taani accepts the proposal, how will Anurag and his entire family react? Will they understand her plight or will she be misunderstood?

To catch all the drama, don't forget to tune in to STAR Plus' Tere Liye at 10 pm from Monday to Friday.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1221/taani%E2%80%99s-new-dilemma.aspx

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, January 14, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 January 2011 at 5:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiLavenderCrystalShaily.-Arushi-khajju-Maha-topgun11-Hoor-SunShine_Amishti_17sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
wow a bit relieved that anurag wud get an interim bail
that wud b so nice thanks for posting this
i was abt to post this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShaily.

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
if the creatives gonna show this highly -disgusting -UNETHICAL ritesh -taani pair ,the show wud def lose it Trp's
so wish the creatives listen to the viewers & show this Ritesh being punished for all his crimes soon
wish riteshs role soon ends in the show
he is a serpent !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
im gonna hug dat mitchy nupur if helps taani to get out of dis ritesh mess... finally CVs are listenin to our curses i guess thank god!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
If all proof is against one then in murder cases you can never get a bail ... except obviously in BT shows i guess ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Hoor-

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
"coming weeks" arre yaar don't long it out that much! how much can we take? Ermm
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
glad tht onu will get interim bail....but will all misunderstood her again...bechari taani...kabyi sukh sey ji hi nhin sakti
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Anurag might secure an interim bail.

Thats a gr8 newz Clap

Go to top