Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Happy Makar Sankranti! (Jetha & Daya)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Makar Sankranti is an auspicious day in the Hindu calendar. It's celebrated in different parts of the country with different names like Pongal, Makar Sankranti and Lohri. A harvest festival, Makar Sankranti is perhaps the only Indian festival whose date always falls on the same day every year. We ask our TV celebs how they celebrate it...

Dilip Joshi
I'd like to wish my fans a very happy Makar Sankanti to my viewers. I've enjoyed the festival since childhood. Although I don't get much time these days because of my schedule, I make it a point to at least celebrate it on the day. I love the atmosphere of the festival, but it's sad nowadays as I don't see too many kids flying kites.
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Disha Vakani
I would get very excited when I was a kid. It's a new start and a new beginning. We have a puja at home and we make traditional sweets like tilgul, kheer and other special dishes. We thank the lord for giving us a good crop so that we can eat well.

Love them to the core. They bring a smile to my face everyday. God Bless Disha, Dilip, and the entire cast of TMKOC. They are succeeding a very difficult task of making people laugh and entertained. God Bless! 
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I wish them a happy makar sankranti 😃
Love TMKOC and all the cast of TMKOC 👏😳
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the article , Wishing everyone a Happy Makar Sankranti ! 🤗