So Much Forced Drama !!! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
BB probably wasn't much different than comedy circus this season πŸ˜†  I had seen few episodes of great indian laughter. It was good. I like jokes as long as they are clean.
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Great post Puja...And I do agree with a great part of it πŸ‘πŸΌ

p.s. I should stop drooling over Kabir Badi all over the forum 😳 and post something meaningful πŸ˜•

Yes, you should πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Yes, you should πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Dost dost naa raha....Yaar yaar naa raha πŸ˜­πŸ˜›
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not anymore πŸ˜›  I don't think they are together anymore
[/QUOTE]

they are together.. why are you breaking happy marriages in your imaginationπŸ˜‰.. i saw them together in a mall last time i visited mumbai
Edited by lonely0planet - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Arjun

Not anymore πŸ˜›  I don't think they are together anymore

They are, KB.
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

They are, KB.

In that case, Parmeet should get into reality show ........he will definately get lot of sympathy votes :)
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Arjun

In that case, Parmeet should get into reality show ........he will definately get lot of sympathy votes :)

oh God Arjun.........🀣🀣
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PujaThapar

Hey Guys!!

I saw the first two episodes and found that there was a lot of forced drama on the show!!

Here I am presenting a few of my thoughts:-

:- Pooja Bedi had it relatively easy on the show!!The kid was young and the uncle smitten by her. She had him round her well-manicured finger in seconds. The channel just reaped the flavor when they showed that rajeevji is busy with his "Nain Mattaka". Anuradha on the other hand had to deal with 2 teenage kids. Now we all know how difficult it is to manage teenage kids. Still hats off to Alia for having the maturity and elan of teaching Aunty about not getting judgmental.

:- Now please why would somebody have a problem with eating on the dining-table.??Its basic common sense that if you eat elsewhere the entire house gets dirty.

:- Now everybody has their own way of decorating the house. The elite class spends crores on art. The painting on the wall was a hussain. I think Anuradha Aunty turned into a mini-mother -in-law who wanted to turn the "bedi" household into a house like hers.

:- Arrey yaar 3 maids hai to unko phulka laane do unko!! To each his own.. what's wrong with that?She wanted the kids to realize that since their mom did not bring them hot phulkas there was something really wrong with them!!!

:-Why did Anuradha say that kids find it difficult to express themselves??? Huh?

:- Anuradha was trying to get the kids to side with her when she fought with the maid!!

In view of all these points I find that there was scope for very little drama on Pooja's side so the creative directors had forced drama on Anuradha's side which all sounded very illogical!!!!

Star of the show was :- Alia!! Hats Down!!

I really liked Kabir Bedi . I think he understood Anuradha's predicament since he also had a upbringing like hers.I loved when he said that "they should not be slaves to the rule"!!What maturity Man.I loved how he ate with his hands...  

Amazing Post!!!!πŸ‘ Eating on dinning table is very common even middle class people use to eat on Dinning Table... I think Anuradha is use to eat on her Bed πŸ˜† 2nd thing which I noticed is, there were no toys for Yash at Nigam's house, he was playing with some steel box and spoon in Kitchen.. Every Kid have a right to have some toys to play but Kanjoos Rajiv is too much, he can buy some toys for his Kid... 3rd and very important issue was the Management of Kids... Its very difficult to manage 3 to 6 years babies because they dont have sense to understand something, while teenagers have sense to understand the situation.. Anuradha had 2 helpers to manage the Children but Pooja was alone with Stupid and Sirphira Rajiv