Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Nigam itna bhi bura nahi hain yaar ki usko APS ke paas bheja jaay 😆 
Originally posted by: ppurva

Nigam ke fans to sirf Bharati, Maski ya Archana Puran Singh ho sakte hain. Every other week APS tells him "I want to take you home"

😆😆 Purva, you remind me of S.Priya, an old IF friend. She is a lawyer.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Arjun

Nigam itna bhi bura nahi hain yaar ki usko APS ke paas bheja jaay 😆 

Aapka matlab Parmeet Sethi was worse ðŸ˜²
Conflict between Anita and Anuradha: Before I begin, I must make one thing clear that I'm not stereotyping here and my points are based on what I've seen/my assumption. I'm sure many of you have a better take on it.

Now here's my 2 rupaiyye.

In some middle class families, I've seen people treating their help as a servant, as in questioning their work, routine etc. regularly and interfering with their work. There's nothing wrong in that because middle class family like Anuradha's probably can afford a maid for only few hours and they need to get their work done on time and worth the money so often you see a conflict there.

Whereas in most upper middle class/rich families, maid is part of the family. They are often referred as help and treated with much more respect. Of course they even get paid better. When Pooja was home, Anita used to work on a schedule and she is used to taking instructions. Her entire schedule was set by Pooja which made her work easier. When Anuradha entered, she assumed that rich/upper middle class women with house help just laze around. So she did just that and the routine went haywire and as a result Anita blew the fuse.

When you have many house helps, to an outsider, it might seem that they run the house but the fact is that they run on a schedule set by the master of the house. Pooja runs the family and all of them contribute well on time. Anuradha just couldn't manage that because she wasn't prepared for it.

Another thing is that Anita just couldn't bring herself to respect Anuradha because latter was not as rich as her madam. She wasn't ready to take instructions from someone who she thought was of the same level as her. It was wrong on her part but again she doesn't know better. Househelps who stay with a single family for years become fiercely protective of the children of the house. Anita was as wrong as Anuradha when latter questioned Pooja's son and daughter for not interfering in their adult fight. Among other things, it was conflict of class.
@ Arjun Nigam ko bhejna kya woh to APS ke paas pichhle 3 saal se hai, APS ki badaulat hi to  uski rozi-roti chal rahi hai.

@ Maya - Thank you dear :)
Originally posted by: axeion

Aapka matlab Parmeet Sethi was worse ðŸ˜²

Not anymore 😛  I don't think they are together anymore
Originally posted by: ppurva

@ Arjun Nigam ko bhejna kya woh to APS ke paas pichhle 3 saal se hai, APS ki badaulat hi to  uski rozi-roti chal rahi hai.

Really ? I have no clue about this Nigam character 😳   He being standup comedian probably APS ke dua se kaam milta hain
Nigam is a regular on Comedy Circus where APS is the permanent judge. he's currently paired with Krushna Abhishek on the series
Okay. Thanks for the info. I can tolerate dolly's laugh but not APS's.

My mom is a Comedy Circus fan, every week I used to miss a couple of episodes of BB just so she could watch Comedy Circus.