India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My top 5 scenes of PKYEK till date

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I'm  Adya  and  some  people  know  me  here  by  know  while  the  rest  can  now  know  me.Smile
As  I  wanted  to  share  my  top  5  favorite  scenes  of  the  show  till  now  so  I  made  this  post ,  I  will  do  it  every  week  now  onwards,  most  probably  on  fridays  as  I  watch  the  saturday's  episode  on  Monday. I'll  give  my  analysis  on  each  scene.

So  here's  the  list 

5)Abhay-Piya  scene  where  in  she  wears  that  belly  dance  costume  and  Abhay  get  possessive  and  they  have  a  really  heated  argument. 
My  analysis- I  really  like  the  way  Abhay  calls  her  "Maithalli"  ,  the  anger  in  his  voice  was  just  making  the  scene  more  and  more  better. Abhay  was  possessive  for  her  while  Piya   too  was  adamant  that  she  wasn't  doing  anything  wrong  and  why  was  he  interfering  so  much.

4)Kabir-Piya  scene  in  which  she  holds  his  hand. The  one  before  Danish  and  Maya  confrontation.
My  analysis- This  scene  was  just  pure.  Not  a  lovey-dovey   type  of  a  scene  but  it  showed  Kabir  and  Piya's  special  bond  which  I  feel  is  very  pure. She  holds  his  hand  to  support  him  while  he  is  shocked  with  his  brother's  doings. 

3)Piya-Misha  first  meeting. (The  slap  scene)
My  analysis- The  famous  "thapad"  scene!LOL It  has  to  be  in  the  top  three  without  any  doubt. The  scene  was  something  I  had  never  expected.  Misha  slapped  Piya  and  she  returned  it  too. I  was  like  that  they'll  fight  first  but  gel  later  on.  But  what's  even  more  shocking  is  that  they  became  friends  in  the  very  next  episode. I  really  adore  their  bond.  I  can  write  an  essay  on  the  two  but  I  don't  think  you'll  be  interested.EmbarrassedLOL

2)Abhay-Piya  "dil  ibaadat  kar  raha  hai"  scenes.
My  analysis- All  scenes  during  this  song  were  just  magical. The  "ankhon  main  ankhien"  was  so  sweet.  AbhIya's  eyes  are  just  so  hypnotic  and  innocent.  The  passion  in  Abhay's  eyes  is  just  the  best  contrast  with  the  sweetness  and  love  in   Piya's  eyes.

1)The  PLAY!
My  analysis-  My  favorite  of  all  times. I  know   that  you  guys  expected  something  else  but  what  to  do  this  was  my  favorite  scene  till  date. The  gang's  bond  was  just  so  adorable. Piya-Misha-Panchi  were  just  fabulous  and  "T"  and  tracker  just  rocked  it  with  their  foolishness. It  was  an  all  woman  episode  and  with  Kabir  entering  as  romeo  no. 2  and  Danish  beinbg  good  and  consoling  Panchi  when  she  was  worried  for  the  play  due  to  Abhay  baba ROFL

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay  thts  all  for  now,
will  keep  coming  with  the  next  top  5  scenes  next  week!
to  pakaao  uROFL
Do  COMMENT!

Luv  u  all!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akr_jhlsaphira7988KhaLidaHluvkasudaisyluv-sim-kaushiki9madmaxineTOTAL-ROMANTICAisha.pratsy

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Nice post...I love this show too much.and every character is very nice...so difficult for me to pick five only ..I will say all Abhay &  Piya scenes are very close to my heart..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nice post...I love this show too much.and every character is very nice...so difficult for me to pick five only ..I will say all Abhay &  Piya scenes are very close to my heart..

thank  you  for  rplying! :)
even  I  love  the  show  and  well  I  love  all  scenesLOL
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
nyc posts..all these scenes r my fav too!!!!

AttractiveAdya

AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

nyc posts..all these scenes r my fav too!!!!

Thanks  for  rplying! :)Smile
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Nice post.Thumbs UpIt's really hard 4 me 2 choose any 5 scenes as i love all the scenes.But u did it.Hug

AttractiveAdya

AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Nice post.Thumbs UpIt's really hard 4 me 2 choose any 5 scenes as i love all the scenes.But u did it.Hug

Thanks  for  rplying!
evn  I  luv  all  scenes  but  I  choose
thanks  againHug
sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
nice one babe :)

AttractiveAdya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index