Will Bharati succeed in her mission?

Poll Choice
Yes, and the wedding will be called off
No, and the family will turn against Bharati
Dont know
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
So what do you guys think???

IMO i think that Bharati is about to create a whole heap of problems for herself and i dont think anyone will stick by her or back her up not even Gaushala, who i think is using Bharati's good nature.

If this wedding goes ahead and nobody beileves Bharati, then the problem is not only the family going against her but also her relationship with Murli will only get worse.  Up untill now Murli has not even acknowledged Bharati as his wife and any hope of them becoming closer will also be dashed unless Murli surpises us all and does stand by Bharati...but i doubt that wil happen.

Murli made a promise to Rupesh ji to always look after Bharti and stand by her side, and we have seen Rupesh and Dhara at the wedding what would there reaction be if everyone was to go against there daughter? especially Murli who gave them his word?

The only thing that Bharati's parents can back her up on is her wanting Veena to marry Bhushan's son, im hoping that Bhushans's son is already married 😆...then id like to see that smug Prakash get out of that one. I think the entry of Prakash's real parents could have happened, Gaushala and Mridang obviously know Prakash so they would known about his parents unless they are dead

I for sure am looking forward to the next few episodes i just hope they are as explosive as i keep imagining 😆
Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago
Nice thread kk83,
i dont think k bharti kaamyaab hogi......
may be she might be .. or may be wedding will happen then everyone will know Prakash's true color..
I think Bharti can turn this around w/ Bhushan's help, if it's found out that either he doesn't have a son 🤣, or he's already married, as Kiran suggested, or that he has another love interest altogether.

I do think this time, it'll succeed, since in the original article about Prakash, it was said that he'd marry Veena but only after he reformed.  So while Veena will marry Prakash, I don't think it'll happen this weekend.

I think Bharti will be fine w/ Bansilal, Kamala & Gaushala, who'll be happy w/ her for pointing out the problems w/ Prakash, but Veena will hate her, and have Murli on her side.  Dumroo will probably side w/ Bharti, to the extent that he matters.  I also think Murli will be in the doghouse once they all discover that he agreed to marry Bharti just for the sake of Veena's wedding, but not due to any interest in Bharti himself.
At the moment no one believes Bharti and they've turned against her already.Veena deserves to marry Prakash to see if he really "loves" her.He would have caused so much trouble by then that the family will beg for forgiven from Bharti.Bharti can be like "I told you so".

No one in the house appreciates her,her sasural is just as bad as Prakash if not worse.They made Murli marry her for money so what's the difference?
Originally posted by KajolKohl

At the moment no one believes Bharti and they've turned against her already.Veena deserves to marry Prakash to see if he really "loves" her.He would have caused so much trouble by then that the family will beg for forgiven from Bharti.Bharti can be like "I told you so".

No one in the house appreciates her,her sasural is just as bad as Prakash if not worse.They made Murli marry her for money so what's the difference?

I agree its just as bad but Veena is there daughter so they are obviously going to be biased

Think Bharti wil not be able to stop this wedding...even if she has called the police - no1 believes her...apart probably Neelam, and her parents & Bhushan will be on her side as expected

i just want to see the whole family especially Murli (seeing as i think he won't support her!) fall flat on their faces once Prakash demands more and more money - they'd deserve it
Well guess the wedding did stop...and the family members of bharti's were useless!