Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Bharati Vs Prakash

Poll Question: Will Bharati succeed in her mission?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [28.57%]
5 [71.43%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
So what do you guys think???

IMO i think that Bharati is about to create a whole heap of problems for herself and i dont think anyone will stick by her or back her up not even Gaushala, who i think is using Bharati's good nature.

If this wedding goes ahead and nobody beileves Bharati, then the problem is not only the family going against her but also her relationship with Murli will only get worse.  Up untill now Murli has not even acknowledged Bharati as his wife and any hope of them becoming closer will also be dashed unless Murli surpises us all and does stand by Bharati...but i doubt that wil happen.

Murli made a promise to Rupesh ji to always look after Bharti and stand by her side, and we have seen Rupesh and Dhara at the wedding what would there reaction be if everyone was to go against there daughter? especially Murli who gave them his word?

The only thing that Bharati's parents can back her up on is her wanting Veena to marry Bhushan's son, im hoping that Bhushans's son is already married LOL...then id like to see that smug Prakash get out of that one. I think the entry of Prakash's real parents could have happened, Gaushala and Mridang obviously know Prakash so they would known about his parents unless they are dead

I for sure am looking forward to the next few episodes i just hope they are as explosive as i keep imagining LOL

Edited by kk83 - 14 January 2011 at 5:01am

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
may be she might be .. or may be wedding will happen then everyone will know Prakash's true color..
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I think Bharti can turn this around w/ Bhushan's help, if it's found out that either he doesn't have a son ROFL, or he's already married, as Kiran suggested, or that he has another love interest altogether.

I do think this time, it'll succeed, since in the original article about Prakash, it was said that he'd marry Veena but only after he reformed.  So while Veena will marry Prakash, I don't think it'll happen this weekend.

I think Bharti will be fine w/ Bansilal, Kamala & Gaushala, who'll be happy w/ her for pointing out the problems w/ Prakash, but Veena will hate her, and have Murli on her side.  Dumroo will probably side w/ Bharti, to the extent that he matters.  I also think Murli will be in the doghouse once they all discover that he agreed to marry Bharti just for the sake of Veena's wedding, but not due to any interest in Bharti himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

KajolKohl Senior Member
KajolKohl
KajolKohl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
At the moment no one believes Bharti and they've turned against her already.Veena deserves to marry Prakash to see if he really "loves" her.He would have caused so much trouble by then that the family will beg for forgiven from Bharti.Bharti can be like "I told you so".

No one in the house appreciates her,her sasural is just as bad as Prakash if not worse.They made Murli marry her for money so what's the difference?

Kiran_83

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajolKohl

At the moment no one believes Bharti and they've turned against her already.Veena deserves to marry Prakash to see if he really "loves" her.He would have caused so much trouble by then that the family will beg for forgiven from Bharti.Bharti can be like "I told you so".

No one in the house appreciates her,her sasural is just as bad as Prakash if not worse.They made Murli marry her for money so what's the difference?

I agree its just as bad but Veena is there daughter so they are obviously going to be biased
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Think Bharti wil not be able to stop this wedding...even if she has called the police - no1 believes her...apart probably Neelam, and her parents & Bhushan will be on her side as expected

i just want to see the whole family especially Murli (seeing as i think he won't support her!) fall flat on their faces once Prakash demands more and more money - they'd deserve it

Kiran_83

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
u r right rae24

Rae24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index