Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya - too interfering?

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you think that Piya is interfering in matters that is none of her business?   If Abhay wanted her to know about his secret, he would have.  What is the need for her to go digging and acting like an amateur detective?  Isn't it a violation of one's privacy? I find her at times very irritating. 

On a separate note, what's with her straight hair now a days?  Does she want to be a Maithili reborn? I am not getting this either. If Abhay is cruel to her, I would say she deserves it. 

Am I alone or are there others who think the same? 

This is not bashing just would like to know your views too.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Well i beg to differ here.. πŸ˜³ Till yest even i was feeling like okay she is really interfering too much (particularly after reading that article about piya impersonating Metz πŸ˜² that would definitely be a big No No!!) 

But yest they made it clear that she is doing all this coz she just wants to prove that okay watever is ur truth, how harsh n bitter it might be, dont worry n share it wid me.. She just wants to support him.. 

I know her way of doing these things look like interference but on a second thought just imagine yourself in her position.. wont we b curious to know if we knew that our face resembles to some ancient princess?? i would for sure.. 

Yes i understand here it looks more like she is interested in knowing Abhay's past rather than Metz issue.. still i dont really blame her after seeing her feelings in yest epi..

Thats just my view.. i respect ur opinion as well.. πŸ€—
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You might be right but its not her mistake she is highly obsessed of Abhay

She went for Danish not coz she is worried about Maya is coz she think Abhay is a father & she want to stay around Abhay so she do all things which have a name Abhay
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sry dear bt v need think frm POV of both Abhay & Pia

Abhay don't want 2 lose her bt Pia wants 2 walk all d way with him irrespective of whatever his reality....

she is right at her place...
bt i respect ur POV 2 :)
Edited by kaushiki9 - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
If we love someone ,its irrepressible to stay away frm their matters. and their matters bcome 'our' mattrsπŸ˜ƒ

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well...I used to feel the same way. O.O

But I guess this is what her character demands. for her caring = curiosity. Out of everyone at college she's the only one who cares for the guy and is curious about him ,a little too beyond her limit, but ah well! how else would we know Abhay's truth without anyone 'haath dho ke peeche paring him? πŸ˜†
Edited by Amber_1 - 13 years ago
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loll
if u cum to knw ur lookalike princess existed
in 18th century
wat will u do??????????
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meaw

loll

if u cum to knw ur lookalike princess existed
in 18th century
wat will u do??????????

I would die of curiosity to know what happened to her. πŸ˜†  Ok.Ok.  Point noted.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She does interefere...but she really wants to knoe verything abt him...so tht after truth is out..they can be together together..ya know..but her way of finding truth out is blehhhh....she shud ask abhay...n let him have some time and space to tell her....sometimes ppl do need space....bu I gues...Piya is Pushy...wayyy to pusshhyyy
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No way agree with u....too interefering...the more u tang-adao..more do others get annoyed.