14th Jan written update... Lights out

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys im back with a new eppy lets see how it goes, those of u who are reading just for DakshNa scenes skip to the pink bits, ill now shade all Dakshna scnes in pink and their bits will be in more detail with dialogues, kya karon woh dono special hai na!!!

~~Hit the Cha~~Chaska Meter~~ka meter~~

why dont u it the Chaska meter, SSBN ranks #16, congrats its gone up one from last week, lets keep rating to reflect our appreciation, if ur liking SSBN rate high n if ur not likin it then let ur rating reflect ur feelings!!! the Chaska meter is a wasy of us letting the CVs know how we r likeing the current track/eppys so for this weeks eppys vote n the rating for tis will appear nxt week!

~~Fan Appreciation~~

If ur appreciating the performances of the actors why dont u join their fan clubs or better yet leave a message for them there, the more fans they have and the more comments they receive the higher they climb in the actor ratings...

Parvati Vaze aka Naina's FC

Gaurav Bajaj aka Daksh FC

Recap:- D n N Disturb each other's sleep, D loses his court case n blames N, D and N start world war 3 in the living room!

with all the new names and new members it may get confusing for newer members reading the update so here a quick key to help u remember who's who in the update

N= Naina

D= Daksh

Om aka Old man= Daksh's Dad

Vibs aka Vibha= Daksh's mum

Kaka/DP = Daksh's Kaka

Kaki/Mr DP= Daksh's Kaki

Aks= Akriti= Kakas daughter

San= Sanket Daksh's Bro

Rohi= Rohini= Sankets wife

14th Jan
DakshNa still circling each other
D- Ur a weird girl what kindoo of girl sleeps with the light on?
N- I am how i am, but what kind of wierdo are u that ur alarm bell is going off next to ur ear the whole house wakes up but u dont wake up? and anyway i wasnt dancing to the loud music i was working?
D- Work? wat kind of work is this hey? i mean what do u do n what r u doing with these paints?
N- the work i do is better than ur work, atleast in my line of work relationships r made not broken like ur job and im glad u got late for ur hearing atleast one relationship got saved from being broken.
they D is like silent for a moment n they look at each other, D then points his finger
D- i know that ur doing all this on purpose
N- I dont have free time to do this kind of stuff on purpose... Pause... CHINTOO (lol)
D stares, N begins to walk a way when D calls her and wags his finger at her again
D- Listen dont ever call me Chintoo again dont forget ur stood in my house and cant talk like this to me
N shoves her paint brush at Daksh to point at him n he gets a little taken aback
N- Your house? maybe u have forgotten that i live her too, i give rent and am a PG.

Vibs hears the comotion n wonders whats going on, Enter vibs who wonders why theyr both shouting, DakshNa become silent like naughty children, she asks why D is home earlt he says nothin and leaves, N starts clearing her paints of the floor n Vibs looks at the direction D went n then N again and again n begins thinking.

N is mumbling how D ruined her colour while she works n Vibs watches her while cutting the colliflower aka the gobi!! kaki is concerned about the cost of the broken fridge and is looking down, N suggests that kaki take Vibs old fridge seeing as vibs was going to exchange it anyway for a new one, Vibs agrees n kaki also does only if she can pay for it, Aks enters n wants kaki t fix a broken botton on kaka's shirt therwise he'll get angry with her again, Aks see's the fridge n gets concerend about getting it fixed but kaki informed her of Ns plan t buy Vibs old fridge, Aks isnt happy with N a PG butting into familt matters (apne bhai ki behen hai na!!) Kakai changes the subject by suggesting Aks learn something from N about wedding planning n Aks gets all emotional saying yh why not as im useless only others have talent but for u n dad im talenetless, sometimes i wonder why u didnt kill me at birth (OMG talk about melo drama, i felt bad for her to begin with but she is a of a dhuki aatma, Naina isko mukti dilado!!!) she leaves kaki follows N n Vibs r upset.

its dinner time n Kaka starts having his usual fit at Aks first about water then about salt in the shaker, eveyone waches disgusted!
on the other table Rohini is apparently at a party wich she never told vibs about n D is also missing coz he has a headache, vibs takes his food for him, N thinks a headache? its just an excuse cos he is scared of facing me (yes Naina maya he doesnt want to start argueing over whos roti is biggerπŸ˜†!!!)

D is on his bed all angry hiting a pillow then he rubs his tummy looking hungry, he drinks some water holding his tummy he lies back down again, enter vibs with food, she know he cant stand being hungry, n D says he cant stand that N either (haila N was ryt) n then he gets all angry saying he knows she's not innocent but u like her a bit too much (jealousy ho rahi hai Dakshu ko. he doesnt wanna sahre his mummy, jab shaadi hogi phir kya hoga, tab to share karna hoga) Vibs tells him off for getting himself sick n he flashes a quicky smile Meenu twas way better than his smirk!) she is about to feed him n he asks if she has eaten which she hasnt cos he hadnt n a full blown smile bursts across his face and stays mother and son look at each other and feed one another (soo sweet) vibs even cleans Ds mouth with her pallu, enter Aks tells him to fix the fuse box and D says ill fix the house fuse box and urs too u seems down now go and eat she smiles and leaves

N is doing her painting in her room , vibs enters gives her a kiss n tells her to sleep soon and not get scared n leaves, N sits to work when the light of her room goes off, she wonders why only her room lights have gone off and looks out, n see's Daksh doing womethin to the fuse boxs, n thinks so yeh Akhoroo ka kam haiπŸ˜†

Vibs is in the kitchen N enters to get some water, N gifts Vibs a watch from her first payment. Vibs asks about Ns mum and wants to talk to her and tell her how good N is, Enter Om who watches silently...N says dont distract me tell me u will wear the watch ryt?vibs nods and they hug, N is happy thats vibs liked the watch, Om asks for milk n laves, Vibs takes him some, Om says u shouldnt have accepted the watch
the end

Precap:- Kaka see's N making cofee and isnt happy, he calls Aks n tells her to make the cofee!

xXx Bee
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update bee.. Yeh daksh bhi na.. He looks for ways to upset naina and becomes a cry baby when she has a go at him..
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i love the way u write omggg now i want u to do the writen updates plzz thank you and also the pink bits they are soo nice omggg  
Bee3nazz thumbnail
thnks sweety, im scheduled to update on mondays n fridays so ull get to see my updates then!!
im glad u like my style

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beee,aaj toh tumhara din!!...lol...Masht update!!>..:D....

I liked their fighting in the beginning...as I said,they're too good at tht....I dunno how would I prepare myself to watch al their lovey-dovey stuff after such wars!!>....lol,u know it takes tym when u aint used to it!!πŸ˜†...I was wondering after yesterday's precap,tht how cum no1 in the house came to the rescue after such loud alarms...lol...lol...ther enter Vibs with Baba...:P....are they gonna come to the rescue after the marriage,even.???πŸ€”.....they better should,warna kamre k lamps aur sofe toh gaye kaam se!!🀣🀣....

I liked Dakshu and his mom's scene...they're toooo cute!!!.....And his smileeee....ufffff,ufffff...totally killled me...he has a million dollars smile,and I think we should sign some petition stuff to make him smile more oftenπŸ˜†...tht might increase the TRPs,and ma heartbeats too!!!😍😍😍...☺️.....

And tht Kaka thingyyyyy....koi leke jao is ko!!....irritates me lyk anything....!!...d'uh....🀒

Anyways,a nyc epi.....not a must watch lyk yesterday's bah it aint worth missing aswell!!!>....

Thanks again,Beeeeee......

BTW,am I the only pagal here who watches the epi.for some 65946085469854690548 tymes,and then,jumps in to read the updates even!!???😳🀣.....We've got awesome updaters,here!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
why thnk u for the appreciation Meenu n no ur not because i also read the update n watch the eppy, but not as many times as u though!!
n dont worry shaadi ke baad Daksh humara zyada larai nahin karne wala Naina se!!!
he will be a totall hot lover n very passionate, but ur ryt we will have to get used to seeing him in such a different avtar!! but i wont mind u though myt get a tad jelous!!!
but behena yaad rakna ke jiju is only working, u kno he will always come bak home to u!!

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Lol,I'm crazzy,and I dun' have any other show except KMH.As my latest guy is here,so I watch it some zillion tymes..lol....
Ufffff,man...totally.....we'll have to get used to it....me will get jealous,yeah,I know myself well....lol.....bah,do u still imagine them in tht lovey-dovey avatar...lol...it's hard...I'm used to them fighting lyk 5 yr olds!!🀣......bah,he's gonna be a passionate lover...ufffff,uffffff....I wanna see tht soon|!!!😍....
Hahaha....lol...Beee....he's already here,having his dinner!!!...Poor him,feeling all hungry!!☺️....*ahhhhh,wishes*🀣
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i was thinking tht how their fight will turn into love thts thts wat im watching out for?????
Bee3nazz thumbnail

@ Sweetyzz  same here it will be interesting to see how it develops!!!

@ Meenu oh so thats the reason u watch it 388732423021-3923948239432 times n there was me thinking it was coz of my jiju!!
say salaam to jeeju for me oh n if he starts choking please offer him some water!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Oye no.....ur jeejz is der,isis liye toh I watch 454643564356564 tymes...otherwise,I dun' watch KMH 4589764589 tymes...though,I love Arjun....ufffffff,but my love for ur jeeju is lyk....more than anything!!☺️....
As soon as I conveyed ur regards to him,he choked!....lol...lol..and then mein ne kaha,saali ki taraf se water leejiye!!πŸ˜†