India-Forums

The blanked out couple! (Page 2)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.. can someone please elaborate it to me? Confused

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Honestlty, that was so unfair of Geeta to do so. The couple that completed the steps and went on didn't. I am not saying I know better than she does. But on a just and ethical ground, if the doers couldn't get in, the slackers shouldn't have been either. That was so uncalled for, to be honest!
I don't think he blanked out...he had a nerve pinch or something - remember they showed it before the dance, how he was in pain. Anyway, I do agree he should not have been given a chance. 
--jassi-- Goldie
--jassi--
--jassi--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I know!
Thank god they're not in the final 12!
Me and my sis were so pissed, because we loved the others especially after their audition performance!
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Agree with Aww, I don't think that he forgot the steps. Still it was very unfair because the other pair had a really good chance of making it to the top 12. 
gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I think by now we all shud realize that the TRPS go up only when there are controversies and drama.These TRP hungry channels will compromise and contradict their own judgments n rules to get their TRP's higher. So we shud now take such things in our stride and just watch it for the fun!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index