The blanked out couple!

Posted: 13 years ago
Honestlty, that was so unfair of Geeta to do so. The couple that completed the steps and went on didn't. I am not saying I know better than she does. But on a just and ethical ground, if the doers couldn't get in, the slackers shouldn't have been either. That was so uncalled for, to be honest!
Well it wasnt only Geeta's choice it was all the three and maybe as dancers they were better.People can blank out during a performance its a human error.Any how they are not in the final 12 couples
Originally posted by Prud123

Well it wasnt only Geeta's choice it was all the three and maybe as dancers they were better.People can blank out during a performance its a human error.Any how they are not in the final 12 couples

I totally understand it's a human thing. But then, while making a judgment, you have to see each side. Enette was rejected (to my understanding) by dada for the very same reason.

Every year if they say they've raised the bar, then why did this happen? That's all that makes me wonder. No hard feelings, I was just pondering over the thought.
Edited by DesiIFer - 13 years ago
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Honestlty, that was so unfair of Geeta to do so. The couple that completed the steps and went on didn't. I am not saying I know better than she does. But on a just and ethical ground, if the doers couldn't get in, the slackers shouldn't have been either. That was so uncalled for, to be honest!

So you agree that she knows better than you then why not trust her judgement?
Edited by Cool_Ishu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

So you agree that she knows better than you then why not trust her judgement?

Did I say anything about trusting or not trusting. I was only questioning it based on their own policies. Is it too hard to understand?
Everything in these shows are scripted so there is nothing really to understand. Just enjoy the performances and don't care who wins or loose.
I agree..that was really stupid..they just kept them bc there drama was kind of entertaining, and they showed their back story throughout the show..

I agree. Even in earlier seasons, such people were outright shown the door. Finally that couple are not in the final 12.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.. can someone please elaborate it to me? 😕

I don't think he blanked out...he had a nerve pinch or something - remember they showed it before the dance, how he was in pain. Anyway, I do agree he should not have been given a chance.