Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty_drastifan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah i know
even i am feeling the same
Anandi can go for further study and medicine will be fine because she is much clever than Jaggya
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
i think she will bcom collector
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
after all its a dialy soap...no need to be realistic..but i dont want anandi to be a  lecturer..i want anandi to be in a good position by which jagya can bow his head...she should become an IAS officer and develop the village....she has to be famous to win jagya back....atleast jagya may realize then...i am just loving the strong anandi ......her acting was superb..
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chandu28

Friends...................................i am sure most of you would agree with my suggestion.  It would be good to see Anandi as a IAS / IPS  / Officer.  If not these 2, than she should atleast become a district collector.  This would be slap on the faces of Jagya & the arrogant Maasa.

we have same thought..i am totally agreed with u on this
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anandi should become a very strong and reputed Lawyer.  When that Bewkoof Jagya makes a terrible mistake as a doctor after ruining a case then he should go to Anandi to save his neck and beg her to save him.  First I wanted Anandi to become a better doctor than Jagya but now I think she should study Law and practice it very strongly.⭐️
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Two threads discussing what Anandi should be is clubbed together. Now lets discuss what she should be.. Be it Lecturer, doctor, Lawyer or spme other profession

BV Dev Team
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like the idea of 
a) Lawyer

b) collector

both positions are awesome and very reputed 

and can benefit jaytsar in many ways

I think we have to remove the thorn jagya from our hears.For me he is gone ... and I want anandi to totally come back as a person in authority.

Masa will def. respect her eventually ! 

cause of her strong influence a collector has and

I would love to see Anandi canceling Jagya's doctor's license  due to some malpractice case! and then saving his sorry neck in the end. 
shiekha thumbnail
Yes this could be true answer  to Jagya
chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would rather prefer that Anandi should study and become an IAS Officer and she should be posted to Mumbai.................................................
shiekha thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu28

I would rather prefer that Anandi should study and become an IAS Officer and she should be posted to Mumbai.................................................

Anything that makes Jagya Learn al esson