Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa Love Island#143~3Words,8Letters&ImYour's (Page 148)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Mona1993

Marz, u illStern SmileCry

Mona Hug missed u soo much Hug Haw yeah kindaConfused why are u crying? LOLLOL Pagal ROFLROFL btw u know wat i dreamt yesterday i was gonna pm u ROFLROFLROFL
I missed u more then u missed me, i even asked Nadz about u 2dayCryLOLand pm me now, i wanna know, and hey i made gallery, go check, and use Yuna and kajen siggs and KSG 2LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover







Their smiles are soooo adorable Day Dreaming I can stare at these two for like forever Silly
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by -KaShti-

ohhh..get well soon...*hugs*

awwww Hug i cant say T words i dont break rules Approve ROFLROFL so wat did u do today apart from studying?LOL

i read a story...n was kashing..Silly

i gtg..cya....Smile
take care hun.....!!!!!!!!Hug

Oh kashing hun i understan its the same with me and YuNaWink

Oh ok byeee Hug good luck with exams Embarrassed
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Mona1993

Marz, u illStern SmileCry

Mona Hug missed u soo much Hug Haw yeah kindaConfused why are u crying? LOLLOL Pagal ROFLROFL btw u know wat i dreamt yesterday i was gonna pm u ROFLROFLROFL
I missed u more then u missed me, i even asked Nadz about u 2dayCryLOLand pm me now, i wanna know, and hey i made gallery, go check, and use Yuna and kajen siggs and KSG 2LOL

 Awwwww Hug u asked her i havent talked her to her since fridayOuch yest she was here bt we didnt chatLOL ill tell u here ROFLROFL i dreamt tht i met KSG Embarrassed and then i was kinda like asking him random questions ROFLROFLROFL and then he was answering and then i told him about uEmbarrassed ROFLROFL and then i told him to say i love u to u ROFLROFL and he went down on his knees and said it soo many times ROFLROFLROFL dont know wat i was thinking ROFLROFLROFL

I will change my dabba kal will useWink The yuna ones are super hot Silly i need space in my dabbaStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona1993

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
 and we have to finish this jaldi coz i need to get back to work ROFLROFLROFL so tht islu misses me ROFLROFLROFL
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever


 Awwwww Hug u asked her i havent talked her to her since fridayOuch yest she was here bt we didnt chatLOL ill tell u here ROFLROFL i dreamt tht i met KSG Embarrassed and then i was kinda like asking him random questions ROFLROFLROFL and then he was answering and then i told him about uEmbarrassed ROFLROFL and then i told him to say i love u to u ROFLROFL and he went down on his knees and said it soo many times ROFLROFLROFL dont know wat i was thinking ROFLROFLROFL

I will change my dabba kal will useWink The yuna ones are super hot Silly i need space in my dabbaStern Smile
I know she told me she havn't talked 2 u since friday, we were both sadCrylmao, he said I love u 2 me, like so many timesDay DreamingBlushingSillyu want 2 give me heart attach kya, this will be dream come true, did u make vid in ur dream 4 meROFLROFLROFLand did u saw the vids, kajenians went  2 his home 2 meet himBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover







They are soo close Silly
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

 and we have to finish this jaldi coz i need to get back to work ROFLROFLROFL so tht islu misses me ROFLROFLROFL
hmmm, first go check my gallery, here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1205   Views: 31239

KaJen.xoxo 1205 31239 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 31209

KaJen.xoxo 1208 31209 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 33185

KaJen.xoxo 1203 33185 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1204   Views: 31700

KaJen.xoxo 1204 31700 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
Words, words and more words!

Author: spirit   Replies: 4   Views: 784

spirit 4 784 24 November 2007 at 7:46pm by spirit

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index