Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa Love Island#143~3Words,8Letters&ImYour's (Page 133)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

sooo cute lol i like romcoms more Day Dreaming i luv ajays movies wit kajol coz she is ma fav actress LOL

haaw so cute i so wanna see that lol

<div></div>Kajol my fav toooo...but imOSTLY like her with SRKConfusedConfused.....BUT I hate THE ACCTRESES thay cast oppo AD..@ least pair him with som1 who can actOuchOuch

i love srkajol Silly i knw man thats why i like him wit kajol bt wit others LOL there r sum gud ones tho Ermm

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

After getting ALL that off my chest..i can Phew breathe..........*takes deep breath*

Naaaads hw r u??HugLOL

phew LOL

im gr8 Hug wat abbt u
THANK GOODNSSS..LOL...Or u wud b forced to inject me with tranquilisersLOLLOL
me battling with this new ADDDICTION..feel like taering my teeth n hair outOuchOuch
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

pagal chill wit that ROFL

<div></div>srsly i CANT..i'm gna find out somwer i can watch tehir scenes n wilApprove....If i am successful..i will share with uEmbarrassedLOLLOL

wish i had time to catch up lol im tryng for adiya kmh2 and pkyek since ages LOL then will try for premukti lol

<div></div>Soo many ShockedDNT catch up.LOLLOL..jst wach from wer they r nw...cz AbhiYa n Adiya..the serials hav rectly begun..u havt missed much..u watch kmhOuchOuchOuch..iv stopped with pYEK jst stuck ONwith NivrEN N PREM MUKTIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i loved kmh1 till the sad part LOL adiya im loving the scenes reached 33 in one day then didnt watch lol and abhiya im confused so dunno how will watch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

</div>I knw the actor who played Prem...was jst tooo awsome for words..........
<div>

u knw watchingthese few serials of Ekta...n no matter wat everyone complains about her serials.....she has a way of storytelling, drama, parallel tracks...n from wat i hav seen nearly EVERY single actor has debuted from HER showsClap

i knw hes soo adorable jst loved him wen i first saw him in kussum LOL

and yes hi5 i tell that to many ppl no matter wat u say i luv her shows !
KZK is teh first i'm watchin him..is he n mukti a real life couple i wonder??...dnt tell me i hav to watch Kusum tooooLOLLOLLOL
I knw that lady knws wat shes doing...no matter hw tragic she make sthe love stories n alll......n hw many characters she has per serial...must b close to 100LOLLOLLOL..n ALL get their screen space too
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

After getting ALL that off my chest..i can Phew breathe..........*takes deep breath*

</div>

Naaaads hw r u??HugLOL

phew LOL

im gr8 Hug wat abbt u

THANK GOODNSSS..LOL...Or u wud b forced to inject me with tranquilisersLOLLOL

<div>
me battling with this new ADDDICTION..feel like taering my teeth n hair outOuchOuch

lol im like that wit greys anatomy im catching up wit it i cnt stop LOL all the time im watching it LOL

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

sooo cute lol i like romcoms more Day Dreaming i luv ajays movies wit kajol coz she is ma fav actress LOL

haaw so cute i so wanna see that lol

<div></div>Kajol my fav toooo...but imOSTLY like her with SRKConfusedConfused.....BUT I hate THE ACCTRESES thay cast oppo AD..@ least pair him with som1 who can actOuchOuch

i love srkajol Silly i knw man thats why i like him wit kajol bt wit others LOL there r sum gud ones tho Ermm
i havnt watched AD with kajol yet...so still waitinggggg......uugghh but these silly actressses nwadays...the ones on TV hav way more impact ClapClapClap
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

</div>I knw the actor who played Prem...was jst tooo awsome for words..........
<div>

u knw watchingthese few serials of Ekta...n no matter wat everyone complains about her serials.....she has a way of storytelling, drama, parallel tracks...n from wat i hav seen nearly EVERY single actor has debuted from HER showsClap

i knw hes soo adorable jst loved him wen i first saw him in kussum LOL

and yes hi5 i tell that to many ppl no matter wat u say i luv her shows !

</div>KZK is teh first i'm watchin him..is he n mukti a real life couple i wonder??...dnt tell me i hav to watch Kusum tooooLOLLOLLOL

<div>
I knw that lady knws wat shes doing...no matter hw tragic she make sthe love stories n alll......n hw many characters she has per serial...must b close to 100LOLLOLLOL..n ALL get their screen space too

no i dnt think they r and no kusum his role is minor rofl and ya and all the characters have a gud story and sense and then they have an end atleast the main one has a gud end sumtyms it sucks tho like kussum rofl waise i heard premukti mukti dies and then the second mukti sucks Ouch

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

i loved kmh1 till the sad part LOL adiya im loving the scenes reached 33 in one day then didnt watch lol and abhiya im confused so dunno how will watch LOL
i watched KMH 1 wen they had the jealosy n engagmnt track n no further.....

AdiYa i'm Bored with...waitin 4 xcitemntDead

n Abhiya piya has found out about maithli n abyander lvstry....so she is trying to figure who Abhay is..n comin in form of maithli to get answers from him,,,,i read in articleLOLLOL

Go to top