Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

i loved kmh1 till the sad part πŸ˜† adiya im loving the scenes reached 33 in one day then didnt watch lol and abhiya im confused so dunno how will watch πŸ˜†

i watched KMH 1 wen they had the jealosy n engagmnt track n no further.....

AdiYa i'm Bored with...waitin 4 xcitemnt🀒

n Abhiya piya has found out about maithli n abyander lvstry....so she is trying to figure who Abhay is..n comin in form of maithli to get answers from him,,,,i read in articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

<div></div>i havnt watched AD with kajol yet...so still waitinggggg......uugghh but these silly actressses nwadays...the ones on TV hav way more impact πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

lol wat pyar to hona hi tha love that

i knw man tv actresses rock way better then them lol
Sofna thumbnail

lol im like that wit greys anatomy im catching up wit it i cnt stop πŸ˜† all the time im watching it πŸ˜†

Dnt tell me about Eng serials..I love them EVEN MOREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..N u wnt b able to unhook meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

</div>i watched KMH 1 wen they had the jealosy n engagmnt track n no further.....
<div>

AdiYa i'm Bored with...waitin 4 xcitemnt🀒

n Abhiya piya has found out about maithli n abyander lvstry....so she is trying to figure who Abhay is..n comin in form of maithli to get answers from him,,,,i read in articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kmh me too after that i gt too bored and wasnt sure it will go up again lol

adiya im jst started so cnt say rofl waise u watch so many shows by god πŸ˜†

oh lol abhiya i liked bt i dunno i dnt have time lol or the motivation
Sofna thumbnail

no i dnt think they r and no kusum his role is minor rofl and ya and all the characters have a gud story and sense and then they have an end atleast the main one has a gud end sumtyms it sucks tho like kussum rofl waise i heard premukti mukti dies and then the second mukti sucks

I wish they wud come togthr in anotehr serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Yeah that silly Bajaj kills Mukti the day she is about to get marrie dto anotehr guy.....every1 misundrtsndin clesred n the let mukti go to prem..she reaches n hug him..n he sits her in car..n is about to walk arnd wen a truck bangs in to her car..prem opens door to tke her out..n she falls out on imapct n dies....😭😭🀒🀒.....dnt knw about Devki...wanted to watch her scenes she is more subdued
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

<div></div>Dnt tell me about Eng serials..I love them EVEN MOREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..N u wnt b able to unhook meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sofna thumbnail

kmh me too after that i gt too bored and wasnt sure it will go up again lol
adiya im jst started so cnt say rofl waise u watch so many shows by god πŸ˜†

oh lol abhiya i liked bt i dunno i dnt have time lol or the motivation

me given up nw...jst takin it 2 at a timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,,,,nads i hav to vanish 4 a bit huby bak....n that tooo with takeoutπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

<div></div>I wish they wud come togthr in anotehr serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Yeah that silly Bajaj kills Mukti the day she is about to get marrie dto anotehr guy.....every1 misundrtsndin clesred n the let mukti go to prem..she reaches n hug him..n he sits her in car..n is about to walk arnd wen a truck bangs in to her car..prem opens door to tke her out..n she falls out on imapct n dies....🀒.....dnt knw about Devki...wanted to watch her scenes she is more subdued

so u reached so far behoodi ? Haaww wonder why she crapped this up
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

<div></div>Dnt tell me about Eng serials..I love them EVEN MOREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..N u wnt b able to unhook meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the romance gets too much sumtyms 😳 bt there stories rock 😎
sweet.melody thumbnail

hawwww where is this from babe? :D