YuNa/SeHa Love Island#143~3Words,8Letters&ImYour's - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

behoodi 🀣
Truly i've been goin CRAZYYYYYY over them...my huby was home alll last week due to back pain..n he was soooooooooooo suspicious....Y i am DYINGGGGGGGGGGG for trh lappy every few minsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sofna

<div></div>from arnd oct 05 to jan 07 i hav watched watever there is..plus 100000000000000888899977766888999777x repeats of their scenesπŸ˜†..but theres many epi inbetween i cant find.....n after jan 07

behoodi 🀣 i reli like the guy and so i watched a few scenes and liked them bt never caught up

awww behoodi πŸ˜†
But Nads hav u seen the movies made           OMG

Romantic ones u cant watch..cause MOST if not ALLL r on the verge of Vulgar n beyond.....n teh Action ones that i LOVE......u no i brought my sun a police game stuff it had gun belt n radio...he never played npr picked the gun up...since he saw last 3 movies with me, Dus, gangajaal n Qayamat today he walks arnd pointn a gun...n my daughetr thinks she's Sunil ShettyπŸ˜•

<div></div>Truly i've been goin CRAZYYYYYY over them...my huby was home alll last week due to back pain..n he was soooooooooooo suspicious....Y i am DYINGGGGGGGGGGG for trh lappy every few minsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pagal chill wit that 🀣

behoodi 🀣 i reli like the guy and so i watched a few scenes and liked them bt never caught up
I knw the actor who played Prem...was jst tooo awsome for words..........

u knw watching these few serials of Ekta...n no matter wat everyone complains about her serials.....she has a way of storytelling, drama, parallel tracks...n from wat i hav seen nearly EVERY single actor has debuted from HER showsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pagal chill wit that 🀣
srsly i CANT..i'm gna find out somwer i can watch tehir scenes n wil....If i am successful..i will share with uπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

</div>But Nads hav u seen the movies made           OMG
<div>

Romantic ones u cant watch..cause MOST if not ALLL r on the verge of Vulgar n beyond.....n teh Action ones that i LOVE......u no i brought my sun a police game stuff it had gun belt n radio...he never played npr picked the gun up...since he saw last 3 movies with me, Dus, gangajaal n Qayamat today he walks arnd pointn a gun...n my daughetr thinks she's Sunil ShettyπŸ˜•

sooo cute lol i like romcoms more 😍 i luv ajays movies wit kajol coz she is ma fav actress πŸ˜†

haaw so cute i so wanna see that lol
After getting ALL that off my chest..i can Phew breathe..........*takes deep breath*

Naaaads hw r u??πŸ€—πŸ˜†

<div></div>srsly i CANT..i'm gna find out somwer i can watch tehir scenes n wil....If i am successful..i will share with uπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wish i had time to catch up lol im tryng for adiya kmh2 and pkyek since ages πŸ˜† then will try for premukti lol

After getting ALL that off my chest..i can Phew breathe..........*takes deep breath*

Naaaads hw r u??πŸ€—πŸ˜†

phew πŸ˜†

im gr8 πŸ€— wat abbt u