Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

ur talkin about vidya bc his husband didnt touch her even yet as he dont love her he got marry her only for his family sake! and their is something about her husband we dont know we are waiting for the truth to be reaveld maybe he loves someone else!

about the olden style it was really awesome! loved how in the end they hugged each others<3๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh okay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bt then why did he get angry at her for sumthinga nd she was sad like he said she was sumthing and was upset with her, oh now i get why she was jealous๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hielo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

hielo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ๐Ÿค—wassup??
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

oh okay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bt then why did he get angry at her for sumthinga nd she was sad like he said she was sumthing and was upset with her, oh now i get why she was jealous๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

bc he think that she told her mom that they didnt do anythings togetherOuch they were before that party frineds but after some dayz he changed ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Shamsaaa thumbnail
behoodi u didnt finished ur work yet!?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol and behoodi i jst watched scene 3 in the train why was priya so freaked out and crying until she say that the bhakt was aditya?? how did he help her

btw does he knw she had been raped ๐Ÿ˜”
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
thaare vaaste aaye hai ๐Ÿค” wats happening explain jaldi im confused ๐Ÿคฃ
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
she has a bro?? wer is he?? wat happened to him
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hw does her bro knw aditya??
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

lol and behoodi i jst watched scene 3 in the train why was priya so freaked out and crying until she say that the bhakt was aditya?? how did he help her

btw does he knw she had been raped ๐Ÿ˜”

erm she was cryin bc it's adi father who moslated her she didnt even been raped and yeah she once wrote a letter to him but he tore up the letter and in recent epi's she had told him every things but still he dont know who is the one who did it this to her๐Ÿ˜ก