Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OM SHANTI OM:All Chill:Sky is not Falling (Page 9)

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Good post JyoClapClapClap

okay wht I want to share is very simple. may b many will not agree but it's a daily right? they need spices. just think of thanda thanda marrige then what wud happen to this forum?Tongue

ppl will come complaining why so thanda "I quit"ROFLROFLROFL

they need to drag & continue for next 2/3 yearsLOL in between new fans will join some old one may leave.Cry but the thing is it is a daily soap. not a 3 hour movie or ploted 26/52 episodes serial. So there will be such ups & downs. have to accept itBig smile

I know everyone here gave their valuable opinions so I wont go for anything. I just want to share my policy here. As it is a daily & these days it runs 6 days a week so u can skip it whenever u feel little bored. after 1/2 or may b 5/10 episode u can take a look if the story is as per ur wish or not. If u like it then start watching again. Simple hai naROFLROFLROFL

Okay I know I m giving very bad idea for the audiences of India who contribute TRP. so those who r in India & can watch the show on 9.30 pm slot plz plz plz open ur TV that time & turn on star one. U can do other stuff if u dont like watching but do contribute in TRP risingSmile

For the rest of us who dont live in India or watch it online, our viwership wont count everCry. u ppl can stop for a day & try some other thing. for a change some other soap. May b miracle can happenEmbarrassed u can find better one than GHSP & watch that one or u can find all r same as it is. then why not our old wine GHSPROFLROFLROFLROFL

my idea only, no offense to anyone. take it lite heartedly peepsSmile & as Jyoti said the sky is not falling down if any of the lead went to jail.LOL Also if u see through a realistic view seperation does increase the power of love. look at the story now, spcly the bondage between Maneet now. they can easily feel each other's problem, presence & everything. how they reach to this certain comfort level? In my opinion that famous MU track helped them a lot. their bondage got stronger that time. So lets see what happen next. OM SHANTI OMSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahDMKJ_VBGeekgod-sumaiya-jyoti06Amoureuxpennupickachu

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I love youuuuuuuu
rejerved ROFL

EDITED:

Jyooootiiiii Hug YOU are AWESOME my friend! I got a free day and when i log into the PHORUM, i see people going crazy. Well, we all are, but some people go a bit too far. Stern Smile Why can't they just WAIT and WATCH? Sleepy
WHAT is the need to say 'I quit' when NOBODY cares who quits and who doesn't? Embarrassed
I mean, coming up in the MF and shouting 'i quit' wouldn't take us anywhere now would they? ROFL
BUT NOOOO
People are gonna make a 'Hallaboo' out of the smallest thing!
The show has lost it's charm? I'd like to know ONE show that retained it even after 200 episodes ROFL I mean, come on people, after watching THAT many episodes you can't just expect it to remain the same LOL Yes, i do agree it gets a bit boring at times, but these were the times we waited since we STARTED watching Geet! Shocked and now we're saying that it's boring.

Well, all i can say is.... nothing ROFL
You've said it all.
People calm down, it's a SHOW.
ROFL
You can't expect everything to be all lovely. LOL

Edited by cooldude10 - 14 January 2011 at 6:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shadowstreetmayahGeekgodDMKJ_VB-sumaiya-jyoti06pennugeet.apickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

sorry guy's but for  one day happiness n passion I can't see 4 days bad thing or sadness n negativity in the serial.  I have started to watch this serial just due to positivity, n villian are getting suffer, but if lead are suffering for one day also due to evil, I can't take it, remember when NT had poison after KBM episode n Dadi told MAan wait for marriage, tell me how of you were cool after watching those episode, I have not seen those episode, I have start watching it again when Dadi gave permission, so I don't have that much patience to see that much negativity or see MAan in JAil for single day also.

thats ur choice but i don't think its right for loyal viewers to stop watching the show if there is negativity in it,the show can't run on only positive things,then it won't last long,the villains will be defeated but before that the leads will also suffer,we hv to accept it,if we leave the show during sad tracks,the trp s r bound to fall,and then we get surprised that why our beloved show is losing trps.thats really sad.at least for GC and DD's hard work,we should give the track a chance,or else the show will never gain trps and it will be our fault only.we should stop blaming the cvs always,its a show and they hv to cm up with more and more tracks to sustain it,and negative tracks r bound to come up.its not as if the negativity is going to last for ever,at least give the track a chance.

mayahshadowstreetGeekgod-sumaiya-jyoti06pennucooldude10pickachu

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

sorry guy's but for  one day happiness n passion I can't see 4 days bad thing or sadness n negativity in the serial.  I have started to watch this serial just due to positivity, n villian are getting suffer, but if lead are suffering for one day also due to evil, I can't take it, remember when NT had poison after KBM episode n Dadi told MAan wait for marriage, tell me how of you were cool after watching those episode, I have not seen those episode, I have start watching it again when Dadi gave permission, so I don't have that much patience to see that much negativity or see MAan in JAil for single day also.

Yes of course ROFL because life is all puurrr-fecctt isn't it? ROFL

maneet12shadowstreetmayahGeekgod-sumaiya-jyoti06pennupickachu

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Joytie i agree with you but we luv Maaneet and like to see them happy and romantic scense etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetjyoti06

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Muah muah jyoti di!

brilliant post!!

Sorry to sound like a broken record but I agree

A show is a show is a showROFL

We are crazy about it because it ENTERTAINS us.

Watch it if it entertains,, DON't if it doesn't!

But 'I quit' dhamkees seriously won't make a difference to..uhh..anyone !Embarrassed

just think- with all the tantrums- 
there are people working SO HARD day in and out- creating..thinking, using, acting out tracks and scenes with so much mehnat...
Every person in the team works hard.Clap

Sitting and critcizing is very easy...it's very difficult to DO something constructive about it.

What is ENTERTAINMENT for US is LIVELIHOOD for them..obviously they care about it!
They EARN from it..so they won't have a death-wish for the same.

It's a daily..not each piece can be perfect.
sometimes quick fixes are required.
can we please cut some slack?Embarrassed

200 episodes later and still attached to the show..lap scene; baby sonography; maan-geet sangeet scene; - missing charm?

did we still not think of those scenes are good?

Yesterday's epi?not good? didn't it have so much to think and discuss about-wasn't it entertaining?

I love the show still and there will be ups and downs..but that doesn't mean I will stop watching.Big smile

I will stop watching when i do not find it entertaining anymore.

please this is a request, I don't mean to offend

IT's a show that's given us lots...and now when any problem occurs..we blame it right back...these are the Geet fans? who once appreciated every thing?Embarrassed

im not saying don't look at the negatives..but please do not lose sight of the positives too...Embarrassed

that's all
again- sorry if i offended anyone-wasn't the intention
love

Edited by geet.a - 14 January 2011 at 7:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shadowstreetGeekgod-sumaiya-jyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Friends thanks a lot for showing your support and proving that Loyal Fans of GHSP will never give up or hv these panic attacksLOL because they know their show wellBig smile...

I fail to understnad one thing ..and that is noone here knows what will happen next..so then why jump to conclusion based on just one tiny bit of news ??...If anyone remembers chugolkhor aunty also said that Miscarrage of Geet will happen...but did it happen ??Big smile/..so then why believe everything so blindly without even watching the episodeLOL

@Ayeshu:Welcome back dearHugHug..and waah what a sixerLOL...U know its better u r not much on IF these daysLOL..thats one reason u r enjoying the show without any such tension or negativityLOL...here all want to watch a rocket science fictionROFL

@Geetu:Very well saidClap...Just criticisng a show sitting here is not the solution..if we really want our show to do well..we need to start giving some freedom to the CVs and first see what track they r showing before getting into a boxing ringLOL..why can't we simply enjoy a show for entertainmentROFL..

@Ranju and Pennu:My MRD buddies...you both r my soul sisters when it comes to positivityHug...and we r now so used to doing these hallabol posts naWinkLOLLOL

@Ria and Prithvisanyo:Totally agree with u bothClapClap...I hope Geet fans stop being negative and keep some faith on the CVs LOL

@Sharmi:Exactly...if someone is bored of Geet,stop watching for few epis and then come back again when there is nothing good to watchLOL,..why announce it to allLOL...and its high time we start dominating the CVsSmile

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 January 2011 at 7:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shadowstreetGeekgoddrdee142-sumaiya-Silentsoulpennucooldude10geet.a

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

THANKS JYO

Agar tum no hoti to hamara kia hotaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top