Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OM SHANTI OM:All Chill:Sky is not Falling (Page 8)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Ah, this is how positive the world shud be..u guys wanna see maan doing jail chiROFLROFL

On a serious note...thy r giving us marriage with an interesting story..so i wldn mind watching it.. who ever goes to jail,im sure thy wld hav planned a nice track ahead... im sure we'll see maneet stand for each other.. And wenever  either of them is in trouble, thy go beyond everything to help each other out... So anyways its bonus for us onlyWink

so i hope CV's rock the track..!!
i shall sit back and droolEmbarrassed

PS.. Wonderfull post jyothi.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
thanks yar... agree with u...

jyoti06

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thnx for the post...it was very much needed positivity.....why can't people just sit and enjoy the ride instead of threatening to quit every five minutesConfused....
I'm really looking forward to Maan going to jailDay Dreaming....imagine the state both Geet and Maan will be in...both wanting to be with each other....a painful yearning that won't allow them to be....then Geet doing everything she can to make sure her Maan gets out.....

I'm sure even if Maan or Geet go to jail they won't be there for more than an episode or so....if Dev and NT can get bail so easily I'm sure Maan and Geet will too....so just sit back relax and enjoy the show!!Big smile

jyoti06

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Thanks. Nice post. I was anyway planning to stay off the forum today and tomorrow so that i can just enjoy the episode without SBS/SBB etc.

Happy geet watching everyone.Smile

jyoti06

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
sorry guy's but for  one day happiness n passion I can't see 4 days bad thing or sadness n negativity in the serial.  I have started to watch this serial just due to positivity, n villian are getting suffer, but if lead are suffering for one day also due to evil, I can't take it, remember when NT had poison after KBM episode n Dadi told MAan wait for marriage, tell me how of you were cool after watching those episode, I have not seen those episode, I have start watching it again when Dadi gave permission, so I don't have that much patience to see that much negativity or see MAan in JAil for single day also.

Edited by alovi_21 - 14 January 2011 at 5:51am

jyoti06

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Ok. First let us celebrate the fact that the wedding is happening. Then we can concentrate on other stuff. Yippeeeee.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBjyoti06

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Nice post Jyoti . I hope this track will not go  2 or 3epiodes more .Because  fans can't tolerate maaneet's separation for long .

jyoti06

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Azmatazz:U actually stole the words from my mouthBig smile...yup even I was surprised that how come there r no posts on that sweet haldi scene which was shown yesterday or how hot MSK looked in that white kurtaDay Dreaming...instead I saw bunch of complaiing posts regarding Manisha-MSK badly edited sceneLOL;I agree that scene was badly edited out but along with complaints,why can't fans also appreciate which is good in the episodeEmbarrassed;Appreciation and criticism both should go hand in hand or else it affects our show onlySmile....I think fans of this show r taking the show like a rocket science and doing some sort of serious research on itLOL,mayb thats why all hv stopped enjoying the show and those cute moments which we r getting even after 9months of its long runBig smile./..I hardly remember any show which gives us so many sweet moments between the leads even after 210 odd episodes....and now when they r finally getting some much needed story for the show,fans r still in complaining modeD'ohLOL

Agree Jyoti criticism and appreciation do go hand in hand... And i guess  now a days we a finding only criticism on the forum. Wonder why fans have stopped appreciating it... ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142DMKJ_VBjyoti06

Go to top