Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OM SHANTI OM:All Chill:Sky is not Falling (Page 6)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:

Na na ROFLROFLROFL......me just told what i think....don't you think that this show till now has mostly been ruled by audience demand....hai na...

I would actually love seeing Aggressive MSKDay Dreaming definitely an Eye candy and a treat to watchDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......

he looks best when in Anger or when he is aggressive.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Aaahhhh I m waiting to see MSK going shirtless and doing Jail-chiLOL

Also why always viewers should dictate their terms of what CVs should show and what notConfused...for once let them do their work na...let us see at least what they r offering to us..LOL

OH WOW , I was just exactly preaching to somebody about this.... here goes my lines :

Why stop watching the show if they go to prison !!!!!!!!!! 

Just imagine hottie MAAN in prison clothes (No 420)  .... ufff Day DreamingDay Dreaming .... and imagine him doing push ups and tai chi in the confinement WinkWink .............. my imagination is running wild ..... what if he tries to break apart the prison rods calling out Giiiiiiiiiithhhh.

And if Gith's being jailed imagine Maan sneaking into the jail to meet her .... LOL

jyoti06

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Edited my previous post .
adding more,we should happy for their marriage now and enjoy about the present.
 y worried about future.
 first see how maan or geet will be land on jail then discuss na.
anyway, I'm looking forward for the upcoming track.
 there are lots chance to improve and story move forward with this track.
and every one dont' forget cvs know that maaneet r their trp and they will not separate them more than one epi. they will bring back then after one epi sure.
now chill and enjoy the show with popcornCool.

jyoti06

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti.  Still haven't read or seen this segment or article on "jail yatra".

But I rely on this very factor, with high confidence:
Maan is still to take his kasam to wed his bride in 12 days (if u please) and there will be high drama and a violent turn of events in their lives.  His violent and angry (humme bachao) nature just helps my adrenalin pump...(as discussed in an early article before all the wed. preparations were on the way).

Yeah, I am one positive freak cause Maan and Geet are just 2 characters who seem to pole-vault over every bit of tremendously high walls created by the villains...And this heart-in-mouth experience of mystery and heart-burn episodes only add the fragrance of expectations for strong binding romance to come.  I am also a sucker for full-on-romance..Heart 

Well those that go freaking 'quit' or 'down the dumps' are just the very emotional 'bacchaas', and I would like to remind all fans

that those that hold on to their seats and watch display their grievances or elation thru thoughtful posts show maturity

while those that get thrown off their seats are the loyal yet tender hearted immature lot.

So lets be cool.  Cheers.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangjyoti06

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I just came back to my desk and *boooom* realised that what has happened and then this post by Jo..............
Guys we need to chill I mean how many times this point needs to be highlighted that this show is different...........
What so we want .......
Shaadi, Bachcha (readymade for Maan here) and they lived happily ecer after.
I am exited about this new track where there can by 2 senerios 
One Maan going to Jail- 
We get to see a stronger Geet who can manage without Maan and is capable of bailing him out and Keep up the hopes pf the family high, taking care of Dadi and Annie and proving herself to be a khurana bahu. 

Geet Going to Jail-
Well that one is a no brainer she will be saved by Maan as usual and then the case can go on. 
We will get a negative Arjun who will be out to ruin Khuranas and since he is already in love with Annie he will be fighting himself. So another interesting love story in making. Just that they need to change Annie arjun is okay. 

So now that we have so many possibilities which might happen dont we want these interesting twists and turns. Yes we do.

Actually last but not the least I am getting this naughty thought in my mind what if Maan goes to Jail and Geet saves him with the help of a handsome lawyer and we get to see a fuming MSK (How I would love to see jealous Maan) SR can happen after that Imagine the Passion this man would have in him Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
well said.....this kind prblm occurs wid over n super obsessed fans....!!!ROFL

wen they will b given story n twists then they want romance n wen they'll be given romance then sum intelligent fans will rise up n demand for story n twists......LOLLOLLOL

fans r not at fault.....!!!!!

blame maan n geet and d whole team....!!!!

maaneet has made all of us crazy n mad....!!!!LOL

jyoti06

mahi246 IF-Rockerz
mahi246
mahi246

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok I can see whole forum has gone bonkers after the news of Maaneet's Jail yatra came outROFL

There r posts of "I quit"LOL...there r posts of "trps will go down"LOL...and many others...LOL

Now my question to all Maaneetians and Geetians and GurTians out hereBig smile..Why r we so super confused and always jump to conclusions over any and every news and end up threatening the CVs and then we complain show has no storyConfusedConfused

I hv noticed something in my own serial experience that the fans of Geet r the most obsessed and confused bunch of fans ever I hv witnessed for any show and that includes me as wellROFL

When we get Maaneet romance ,we complain there is no story and no twist....where we get some story and twist we complain we want only romanceROFL...So what do we really want ??LOLLOL

We need to understand that its a daily soap where twists r part of every high point in the show or else how will things become interesting if it doesn't make the viewers curious of what will happen next or how it will happen ??

Chugolkhor Aunty said after marriage either MSK or Geet will go to jail because of NT....so that confirms one thing that marriage is happeningBig smile...now gonig to jail doesn't mean they will remain forever in jailROFLROFLROFL..there is something called "BAIL" in Indian judiciary which will b applied mayb in the next episode onlyROFL..so then why such a tsunami in the forum ??Confused

This whole fiasco in the marriage will only make the story interesting and will make the viewers curious and only this will raise trpsSmile...Do you'll know last wednesday got max trps of 0.8 ..why ??Not because of just romance but because that episode had all the necessary drama element of whether baby will survive..whether Geet will survive...and this is what got them trpsSmile...From a general viewers POV who contribute to trps,they will want a story and curiosity element along with marriage ,..only then trps can come...simple Sooraj Barjatiya type marriage video cannot give them trps and we need to understand thisSmile....

So can we keep some faith on the CVs and see what and how it all happensBig smile...Jail track can b very interesting if CVs can take it well...it will bring the story element back in the serial which was missing since long...
m totally agree wid u my frnds......i love ur post

jyoti06

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Dear ones.. Just chill.. watch and enjoy the show...Big smile
Even if Maan or Geet going to Jail... That too after the wedding..Embarrassed
whats the Big Deal... IF NT and Dev can get out from Jail why can't Geet or Maan,...Big smile

BTW if truely somebody is going to Jail..
I would like to See Maan in Jail...LOLWink
All the prisoner along with Police in Jail will Drooling over Maan...Day Dreaming
Brilliant Post Jyoti:SmileHug

jyoti06

Go to top