Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo mata the positivity queen- I bow to thee!!!

Yes we are the most confused bunch of fans ever I agree!πŸ˜†

Track sounds interesting- I hope they play it out well!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: spshastr

waise bhi jail yatra is in Vogue these days and Maan Singh Khurana will excel in that as wellπŸ˜†

Yup there is nothing in this universe which Maan Singh khurana cannot doπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anu:See Maaneet's passion and aggression becomes double if they r separated for sometime even if its one or two nightsπŸ˜‰...kuch samjhiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I again have something to say here..........

I like Geet CV's for one reason.....Coz here they try hard to make Maaneet / Gurti fans happy by giving them lots of beautiful Maaneet moment.........and also try to move forward the story keeping the romance element intact....

as Jyoti always says.....how many Couple have we seen where They hold down the audience interest in their romance and chemistry even after 210 epis....

We all Drool over almost every Maan and Geet romantic seans..close seens.....to my knowledge i dont remember any show where i got such CUTE, HOT, Passionate romance even after 200 epis...

so i am assured that along with the interesting story element ....CV's will keep the romance and passion element of Maaneet intact
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well said jyo πŸ‘...this is a must needed post at this point of time
We all should be happy atleast this time marriage is happeningπŸ˜› and this jail track will be really interesting and will add more spice to the show
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u jyoti06 !! I also feel that the jail story will only last matter or 1-2 days. ppl r jus jumping to conclusions. Just need to chill-fy !! Keep calm like i am.... seriously i listen to these sorts of news & think k dats wots gonna happen.... oh dat will b ova & done wiv in few days.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anu:See Maaneet's passion and aggression becomes double if they r separated for sometime even if its one or two nightsπŸ˜‰...kuch samjhiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that's what i wanted to tell JaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....we ay think MSK is nikkamma when it comes to using opportunity...

but now....they will be married...no restrictions...Geet cant shoo him out nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ahem ahemπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
 much needed post jyoti.
 well said jyoti.
I don't understand some member what ever cvs want to show they will say I quit .
 go ahead who stops u.
 but let us live with our fav show.
are sbs says after marriage na, first happy for maaneet marriage then about the up coming twist.
ok , so what any one going to jail , there is bail also there and if msk going to jail then u all think he will be stay there for more than one night.
 or geet will keep silent for this. she will do her best for his husband.
now after one night separation maaneet will be come more passionate and they will want each other more.
Have faith on cvs.
 this life dear, not only bed of roses , but roses with thorn  in the bed.
 let's see how cvs will show this and how maaneet will tackle this problem together.
 do u think if nt, brij or any other villain will do anything and maaneet will silent. no honey they will show all villain their way.
now chill and enjoy the show and helps cvs to  bring this show no 1 again.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anu:Don't become Zee🀣..but u know I want to see MSK at his aggressive best before the SR..so achha hai if he does chakki peesing in jail for at least one nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yup there is nothing in this universe which Maan Singh khurana cannot doπŸ˜†

After all he is cousin to Rajani Kanth. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†