Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OM SHANTI OM:All Chill:Sky is not Falling (Page 4)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti... Actually you are right. One news and people start comparing our show to Kekta's shows but they tend to forget the history...  One news and you see all I QUITs and I'll leave dhamki's.... We are indeed crazy confused people who don't know what we want and we over analyze things so much that we forget to enjoy the episodes.

These days the episodes are so beautiiful, what moments... I remember people wanting Maan to be the first one to apply haldi to Geet and vice versa and when that happened yday i came to the forum excited to read some +ve posts, some appreciations, some thank yous... But alas Confused

I mean come on we have been with GEET HSP for about 210 episodes, 9 odd months and still we don't have the faith in our baby... we don't have the faith in the CV's .... Unbeleiveable... Looking back to this show i have no hesitations what so ever in stating that this is the best show i have seen in my life till date where after all this time the CV's have still managed to keep the viewers on the edge of our seats wondering what happens next and yet we forget to appreciate them for this wonderful refreshing treatment.. Clap Its not predictable at all.

Why do we forget the beautiful love of two people that we have seen grow from day 1, Why do we forget what beautiful jodi we have in this show who works their magic around us ....  I fail to understand...

Anyways i always keep chanting my B+ve mantra and have been enjoying every moment these days to core Embarrassed 

Edited by Azmatazz - 14 January 2011 at 4:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsihuDoJin-pixie-aanyakunatdrdee142serialwatcher16jyoti06-Kash-cooldude10pickachu

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Amiiish

@jyoti: was that for me, nor SRDisapproveLOL

I was just discussing this yday, that on SO only 2 SR have been shown before marriage and the ones that marriied never had SRROFLROFLROFL

No actually its in general because I think main point of people here r upset is because no SR in the coming weekLOL...SO's history of SRs is not so goodLOL...but in RBO they did show a good SR but not immediately...so I hv hopes MSK-Geet SR will also come after the jail yatraLOL

Oh ya RBO how could I forget thatLOL But that show isnt that popular so I dont think they had pressure to show the SRLOL
But then in that case, I have to wait for it *sigh*LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
And also one point regarding SR.....

well i have to agree a fact here that Passion,  and love which comes after some wait is always Aggressive....

we will definitely get more beautiful and Aggressive SR of Maaneet......at least i hope so..........

so i'm ready to wait and see what interesting turns does Maaneet's life take....how do they come together and Fight...and also make their future bright 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAmiiishserialwatcher16jyoti06

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

waise bhi jail yatra is in Vogue these days and Maan Singh Khurana will excel in that as wellLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@Azmatazz:U actually stole the words from my mouthBig smile...yup even I was surprised that how come there r no posts on that sweet haldi scene which was shown yesterday or how hot MSK looked in that white kurtaDay Dreaming...instead I saw bunch of complaiing posts regarding Manisha-MSK badly edited sceneLOL;I agree that scene was badly edited out but along with complaints,why can't fans also appreciate which is good in the episodeEmbarrassed;Appreciation and criticism both should go hand in hand or else it affects our show onlySmile....I think fans of this show r taking the show like a rocket science and doing some sort of serious research on itLOL,mayb thats why all hv stopped enjoying the show and those cute moments which we r getting even after 9months of its long runBig smile./..I hardly remember any show which gives us so many sweet moments between the leads even after 210 odd episodes....and now when they r finally getting some much needed story for the show,fans r still in complaining modeD'ohLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4sihuDoJindrdee142AmoureuxMeetu_Anu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Loveeee ur post!!
I completely agree with u.
I don't understand the fans of geet.
Seriously i have not come across that much crazy fans of some drama including me.
I'm sick of some threatening type of posts.Like We quit.If cvs will not do it.
Give them a break.Poor people r giving u entertainment while sacrificing their sleeps(Which i can't do) and other important work. 

sihujyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Jyo mata the positivity queen- I bow to thee!!!

Yes we are the most confused bunch of fans ever I agree!LOL

Track sounds interesting- I hope they play it out well!

serialwatcher16jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spshastr

waise bhi jail yatra is in Vogue these days and Maan Singh Khurana will excel in that as wellLOL

Yup there is nothing in this universe which Maan Singh khurana cannot doLOL

-pixie-serialwatcher16

Go to top