Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OM SHANTI OM:All Chill:Sky is not Falling (Page 12)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Jyoti ji I must admit I hv been through a lot of forums but Iv rarely come across such a sensible yet chilled out mod . Really appreciate you for trying to knock sense into members time and again in a 'non mod' way.

Regarding the 'I quit ' topics sorry if I sound cynical but I feel most of these are to either attract attention or to get people to say " well done really like ur post " . If you want to quit , just quit . Why waste your time and energy on a show that you find really boring making all these posts ? Not only that , I actually see most of the 'I quit' gang members back on the forum commenting on every thread criticizing the show like they never quit in the first place . I am all for constructive criticism , heck I like dissing the show , the actors and characters all the time as well albeit all in good fun . But I am an avid viewer of the show at the end of the day and when I decide to quit , I will without making any noise . I just do not think it is worth all my attention when I find the show so senseless .

That said , I don't understand why I "should" have faith in cvs or the director either . I "understand" the show will not be the same anymore after so many months and we cannot expect them to churn out brilliant stuff everyday like before but it is not a big deal if I expect them to use logic and basic common sense . There are so many loopholes in every episode which is ridiculous . However I think these loopholes used to be there earlier too . It's just that since the show was new , we were all more forgiving .But now with all the new shows and he genereL tendency to move on as a viewer we tend to crib a lot more .

I may not enjoy the show as much as I used to earlier but in here as long as GC and DD keep me glued . what fine actors these two ....!

MSK 's jail visit - I'm up for it just as long as it is logical and not shown only for the heck of unwanted drama . I also would have preferred to see this track after marriage and not shoved in bw .

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 January 2011 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Serendipity..

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Thanks all once again for coming out in supportHug...the amount of likes in this post is a clear proof of Members still loving the showEmbarrassed...

@Ashi:Duuno if its a good or bad habbit..but if I take responsibility of a forum,it becomes my baby and I try my best to protect the baby from all the tsunamis and volcanosLOL...

u know becoming over-critical and complaining daily has become geet fan's timepass nowLOL...Even I do itLOL...we will keep complaining but will keep watching because of Maaneet or GurTiEmbarrassed..so it doesn't bother me anymoreLOL..earlier I used to get worked up seeing all the negativity around  but now I understood that this is a daily trendLOL..tomorrow if they give us one mahiii moment ,I can bet we will see 10 posts thanking the CVsLOL...so in short Geet fans r not balanced about their opinion..it keeps changing everyday depending on the episodeLOL

Geet fans(which includes me tooLOL) r a bit aggressive and don't hv much patience and they fail to realise that show has completed 210 episodes...so they should not expect all episodes to b a masterpiece when u hv 6 day ka schedule..u need to take these twists and some bloopers in the show with a pinch of salt...its common in any daily soapLOL..but how many daily soaps give us lovely moments between the leads even after 210 episodes ??...so fans should try to see the bigger picture here...all this cribbing will go nowhere and will only result in negative publicity of the show...Ouch...if trps go down its not because of the track...its mainly because of this negative mouth publicity which is happening....

I was going through few other serial  forums and there I saw fans praising even the most senseless  scenes filled  with nonsensical bloopersLOL..and here we raise 100 questions about execution and how NT falls...blabla...so thats the main problem why  Geet is coming down..its the fans who r doing negative publicity and harming their own showOuchwhereas other show fans r praising even their worst of episodes which is making an outsider curious about the show and so indirectly it gives positive publicity to a show even if the show is mediocre.....see I m telling all this from my own 12 yrs of serial experience..I hv seen fans daily cribbing has actually destroyed many good shows in the past.....I m not saying don't do criticsm.....do it but along with critcism even appreciation is equally important...and if u r criticisng certain aspect of a episode,it should b fair criticsm and should not merge with unwanted discussions on actor's private lives which hv nothing to do with the episode....but here fans r ready to jump to conclusions for every new track....we hear about jail track and then people start cursing the actor for taking leave...Why ?...who confirmed it ?? was there any official article about it ??..then why jump to stupid conclusions and badmouth your own show and the actors ??Confused..sorry to say but geet fans r most immatured and obsessed lot I hv ever seen which includes even meLOL and thats the reason u will see posts in the forum made by many MID cases taking advantage of this and bashing this show because they know geet fans themselves will crib about their own show.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostnasiroililymayahsubiamanshonuusptrnoCute_Ash-PoisonIvy-

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
jyoti... the chilling pill..Thumbs Up.... i knew you'll come up with something like this for sure.... i agree with you... to create a curiosity factor cvs need to bring these twist...after all they are going to play with their trump card the maaneet marriage..so they have every right to drag it or make it happen in a nail bitting suspense.... so all we need to do is.... wait and watch and contribute to the TRPs.ROFL... if MSK going to a jail yatra... he isnt gonna spend whole of his life like veer-zaara.....ROFLROFLROFL... or MSK wearing sexy jail uniform and takes DAAL in a queue.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

mi7chimes-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

jyoti... the chilling pill..Thumbs Up.... i knew you'll come up with something like this for sure.... i agree with you... to create a curiosity factor cvs need to bring these twist...after all they are going to play with their trump card the maaneet marriage..so they have every right to drag it or make it happen in a nail bitting suspense.... so all we need to do is.... wait and watch and contribute to the TRPs.ROFL... if MSK going to a jail yatra... he isnt gonna spend whole of his life like veer-zaara.....ROFLROFLROFL... or MSK wearing sexy jail uniform and takes DAAL in a queue.....ROFL

LOL LOL LOL LOL Which jail uniform is sexy Shonuu ji ? Oooh , unless it involves a Jail fight with inmates and shirts are ripped off ....! Day Dreaming Nonetheless , the idea of MSK standing in a queue for Daal or waiting to use the loo uttering "Maan Singh Khuraana ne kabhi intezaar karna nahi seekha " and getting whacked sounds hilarious ! Bring it on , CVS Big smile

Jyoti ji , well said once again ! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@ashi.. first of all.. no ji plss...... secondly... there is a universal rule that everything MSK wears,, becomes SEXY..... ROFL ok how about the jail uniform being extremely tight???ROFLROFLROFL i bet MSK's jail yatra will be more dreamy than the maaneet wedding..... imagine all the prisoners +jailer turning GAY for MSK??ROFL

mi7chimesCute_Ash

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Shonnu Jii aahhhh I am gonna call u tht nowROFLROFLI Respect you shonnu and I will show itROFL

mi7chimesshonuu

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Rocking post JyotiClapClapClap..............i'm with u v just need to wait and watch..............let's just sit back and enjoy the showSmile...........v can complain about some tracks but not about everything........or else cvs will have no storyLOLLOLLOL ...............also imagine usually people go to honeymoon after marriage but MAANEET bahut hatke hai yaar shaadi ke baad straight jailLOLROFLROFL..............v have always called GHSP  a unique show and MAANEET jaisi unique couple meine aaj tak nahi dekhkiLOL..........imagine in jail MAANEET ki nok-jhok dekhe jailor aur saare prioners kitna pareshan honge unka sar pategaLOLLOL............also sherni Maan ki dhulai abhi se aisi kar rahi after marriage Geet jis tarah Maan ki dhulai karegi jail mein woh sab log sherni se kitna darr jayengeLOL..........in sab ko dekhkar shayad without bail only they will release themLOLLOL................anything and everything related to MAANEET is a treat to watch so let's see what is in store for us this timeSmileSmileLOLLOLLOL 

Edited by sptrno - 15 January 2011 at 5:35am
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yup ...thankgod..tis topic is indeed needed...all shud relax...y there is a fuss on the jail issue...infact i did predicted in one of the threads ..there is no stry widout twistns n turns...it cant always be mushy loveydovey...atttimes overdose of romance makes it boring..i was finding MANEET romance 2 sugaryLOL dnt throw chappals on me...separations .ups n downs r part of any relationship...MAANET r gettg married...tats enough 4 me.....im happy n regardng SR...it surely be hot cos aftr separation it will b mre on longing n desperateness2 reach 2 wards each other...it will be mre  passionate. n sizzling...
.i hve no complaints n others shud stop cribbing..i had enjoyed MUs track 2.. ... it brought the best in MAAN.n GEET...ego clashes had stry .....bt the way CVs xecuted wasnt well ..nvr utilized the plots n characters in it.. the execution, stry  n screenplay was crappy....so  all in all i want 2 see MAAN in jail n geets fight 4 him
...tis stry has potential provided thy show it right n do justice wid the track

Edited by mehraan - 15 January 2011 at 5:32am

Go to top