India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OM SHANTI OM:All Chill:Sky is not Falling

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Ok I can see whole forum has gone bonkers after the news of Maaneet's Jail yatra came outROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

There r posts of "I quit"LOL...there r posts of "trps will go down"LOL...and many others...LOL

Now my question to all Maaneetians and Geetians and GurTians out hereBig smile..Why r we so super confused and always jump to conclusions over any and every news and end up threatening the CVs and then we complain show has no storyConfusedConfused

I hv noticed something in my own serial experience that the fans of Geet r the most obsessed and confused bunch of fans ever I hv witnessed for any show and that includes me as wellROFLROFLROFLROFL

When we get Maaneet romance ,we complain there is no story and no twist....where we get some story and twist we complain we want only romanceConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...So what do we really want ??LOLLOL

We need to understand that its a daily soap where twists r part of every high point in the show or else how will things become interesting if it doesn't make the viewers curious of what will happen next or how it will happen ??

Chugolkhor Aunty said after marriage either MSK or Geet will go to jail because of NT....so that confirms one thing that marriage is happeningBig smile...now gonig to jail doesn't mean they will remain forever in jailROFLROFLROFL..there is something called "BAIL" in Indian judiciary which will b applied mayb in the next episode onlyBig smileROFLROFLROFL..so then why such a tsunami in the forum ??Confused

This whole fiasco in the marriage will only make the story interesting and will make the viewers curious and only this will raise trpsSmile...Do you'll know last wednesday got max trps of 0.8 ..why ??Not because of just romance but because that episode had all the necessary drama element of whether baby will survive..whether Geet will survive...and this is what got them trpsSmile...From a general viewers POV who contribute to trps,they will want a story and curiosity element along with marriage ,..only then trps can come...simple Sooraj Barjatiya type marriage video cannot give them trps and we need to understand thisSmile....

So can we keep some faith on the CVs and see what and how it all happensBig smile...Jail track can b very interesting if CVs can take it well...it will bring the story element back in the serial which was missing since long...

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15maneet12scarce05vartianji1087aditi_89dailysoap0510hina_923karimaanRatiKoniTulsi ranishachifan4ariz2000hasiiiNandita5lailapnjbhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmijiasharmavantu12kinnikanazsijmaaneet2010Dhany-Trinity-preeti200truthtellerPGirnneha1779bono_jostnakdg129ankita10.Regal.akspratulip132siroililyshadowstreetshivangi783huny.thebestbhakti2fatim30prema_ksrichiiiiiramita_nayalnaseebramansubiamanOblivion007jenny.whitepearlsihusvijaya77Chaudhrytmteri_susanNorstarspringspolly23MicronDoJinAmiiishputh-maankimishti-mahi246InnerPeaceISHQSalmanSewinonauntamedtigressmaansaramaheshAudiwaliaAmongthestars89cacoethesdrdee142meravigilisomaneet_forever9DMKJ_VB-Divine-shinusserialwatcher16BgblZoolander69iMadzAntaresKissTheSky-pixie-DillikudievasumiRituparnaapippa-TeriMalang-aanyakunatpanchjun5Angadzgirl-sumaiya-Nineliveskhushi_4eversaumiee-Veritaserum-bangaloresGeekgodquitSweetSammyhoneygrapeSoapoperasrfunFallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427RajeevGurtiFan49erFanvirgo_gurlshaliBul3swan20sptrnoXSilentPrayersXSahSah-Kash-AmoureuxAbsoluvspshastrSerendipity..Meetu_Anupennunahtani88Blueberry_07shonuucooldude10ainaGURTIvivacious_gurlgeet.aRiMa_972bharkhabobby13rocksCrazyCutesytodayzstardewdropredmysteriousmillipickachuCute_AshGiraffidaeTaiyoTheRowdiestLoquacious_AashKrishna_SouravJunglebee

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I knew you were cuming to throw Thandaa Paani On everyoneeLOL

Everyone has a bad habit..One News and everyonee gets too hyper and makes endless predictions and people get scared..Sum give the very Phamous "I quit" DhamkiROFL

Sum decide to go and do suicide in front of the sets just so that their wish is fulfilledROFLROFL

People its just a SHOW Chill..Every show has its ups & downs..Nowadays Tracks are used just by looking at the TRPs..Sadly Indian television is all abt TRPs ryt now so TRPs don't fall in the basket just wid endless romance..It needs twists Drama..

You guys wanna see Maaneet all Pavitra..Big deal one of them goes to jail Yatra..Next day they will be out with something called BAIL
Just look at the positive side, We get to see jail-ChiROFL
And I am excited to see Maan in Stripped shortss too..ROFL

Why are you guys disappointed with No SR...Patienceee Bachon CVz itne saare Taufe saath main nahin detee...Just sit meditate and watch the Jail Yatraa..Big smile

Edited by Cute_Ash - 14 January 2011 at 4:02am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12Tulsi raniRatiKonilailapnjvantu12maaneet2010bono_jostnaanaum91shadowstreetsiroililyshivangi783sihuravenheartsindu_gurtiISHQSalmanSepanchjun5maansabangaloresserialwatcher16SweetSammyGeekgodaanyakunatjyoti0649erFanvirgo_gurlshaliAmoureuxMeetu_Anu..Adeena..Blueberry_07pennuSerendipity..TheRowdiest

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Chugul khor auntie came to the den yaarLOLLOLu Know me I expect the least na

c

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shivangi783Geekgodjyoti06pennu

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
people should just chill and watch.....think about the HOT work outs Maan can do in jail

JAIL MEIN HOO HAA!BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12PGirnanaum91shivangi783prema_ksshadowstreetmaansaramahesh-Divine-Geekgodpanchjun5jyoti06mysterygurl1427virgo_gurlBlueberry_07pennuMeetu_AnuTaiyo

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Res for Jai Chi and for the sexy jail clothesSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shivangi783Geekgodjyoti06

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
well said Jyoti.... Thumbs Up i say sit back and enjoy the show LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shivangi783-maankimishti-Geekgodjyoti06pennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
We can see some jail-chi from there na!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shivangi783Geekgodjyoti06pennu

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Brilliant Post Jyoti:SmileHug
Hug
Is MSK dying? NO
Is Geet dying? NO
Is Wedding  happening? Yes.

After the wedding happens, they may either shut the show down by saying: And they lived happily ever after, or create more drama so that viewers can watch the show for a long while to come. Looks like creatives are planning to take the latter route. I am sad because the show is not ending after the wedding but happy that others can enjoy it for some time before jumping off the cliff. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12shivangi783ISHQSalmanSespringsNinelivescacoethespanchjun5serialwatcher16maansa-pixie-DilsayGeekgodjyoti06virgo_gurlswan20Meetu_AnupennuBlueberry_07spshastrKrishna_Sourav

Go to top