India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

What do you think?

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
In the past couple of months, Sonali was the main subject of the discussions regardless whether people like or dislike her. 
What do you think, was there really need of Sonali for Suhana to understand her feelings towards Ishaan? Why? 
If Ishaan is not married Suahana already, who will be perfect for him - Suhana or Sonali??

Edited by ntsindia - 14 January 2011 at 4:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

farzanaakhter Groupbie
farzanaakhter
farzanaakhter

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
 suhana willbe good for ishaan everytime because she is so cute fromheart andface so innocent so pure so beauty and ishaan otherhand so shy so he need girl like suhana who sholdbe straightforwrard

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--ntsindia

42riya Groupbie
42riya
42riya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzanaakhter

suhana willbe good for ishaan everytime because she is so cute fromheart andface so innocent so pure so beauty and ishaan otherhand so shy so he need girl like suhana who sholdbe straightforwrard

of course it has to be Suhana.. they r so in love... so made for each other !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabkudi98--sree--1tarun

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Ya it must be suhana.........suhana only...they are perfect
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Suhana and Suhana only.. they are cute couple.  Suhana will understand Ishaan very well in the coming episodes.. she is adorable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04ntsindia

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
The reason I was against this track because the charcter of Sonali was made like pretty much like Suhana, or shall I put it , the actor was some what was trying to talk like Suhana, behaving kind of hyper and Ishaan was cool with it. But I still think that Suhana may show that she is hyper and everything , but deep down she is a lonely little girl who wants to be loved, she wants to be loved really badly, Ishaan has so much love to give but he is not confident in himself I dont know what it is with him , he is overwhelemd by Suhana,s presence or some kind of complex he has , but I think more then Suhana , Ishaan needs time to really understand Suhana that she has a heart of Gold, she may look snob but she is not, she loved him because of his character, and its better that he learn it quickly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDiivintsindiaSinha18

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
OK, Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

here is my answers. 
For the first question, my answer is YES, there was need of Sonali. Coz, Suhana could not recognise herself even after one year is passed after their marriage until Sonali had arrived. 

For the second question, my quick answer is Sonali as they understand and love each other. 
So it will be easy for them to settle. But if I think a little more, I will say Suhana. Coz, not many more guys can be tolerant enough to understand Suhana's complex character and her purity of heart. Ishaan can do that. Sonali is more understanding and she can adjust with any life. So better Suhana and Ishaan get married. Thus none of them's life will be spoilt. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top