Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Whether Salman gets rest or not is irrelevant. His leg was broken or not is also irrelevant. He is given a golden chance in the form of wildcard to make it back. It seems you would have preferred a rested Salman. Same way you would prefer a bigger trophy.

Your reasons are apparent. You do not even care who actually is Salman's partner and the real contestant of this contest. Your sources - well.. this place is peaceful. Let's leave it at that.

You have a point there =) 
I guess he could rest later.
and I never stated that i Hated  or dont care about her being on the show. 
Yaana i think is an amazing dancer and extremely sweet and down to earth. 

By all means if salman had to quit i would want Yaana to have a replacement because she dances better then almost all the celebs on teh show. 

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I dont understand isnt it the competition b/w the celebreties ???? Salman is a celeberaty choreographer but he actually is not a contestant himself is he?????? they are there to HELP the non dancers to become dancers, Yana is a dancer to me a professional one, so what is the real format, if there is any.???

You "ventured" in with reading comprehension issues. I would start with looking for good deals on glasses. If  that does not help (which it will not), physician's help is just a phone call away.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zanish_k

I feel yana and salman elimination is planned by Creatives and itself salman and yana,because salman is injured,so cv wanted to give some rest to salman,and i m sure salman and yana will come back as wild card with better health.Guys this elimination is better for salman and yana.

You forgot unfair to other contestants, but whatever.

I think this elimination is really, really unfair to Yaana and Salman. Reason already posted in the spoiler thread.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You "ventured" in with reading comprehension issues. I would start with looking for good deals on glasses. If  that does not help (which it will not), physician's help is just a phone call away.

there was nor need to be rude to her about it😡...she just asked a simple question..not asking your opinion on your comprehension😕
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww you are so sweet, please do so , but dear I think I just need to get my number changed as I already have glasses  , and regarding physician ,ooops unfortunately I am married to one, guess he is no good, better change him naaa!!!! its okey , I got my answer its between whoever can get more support. All the best for your favourite.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

there was nor need to be rude to her about it😡...she just asked a simple question..not asking your opinion on your comprehension😕

Chill Tani, no worries , I think I got my answer 😆😆😆 I will never ask again, Bachay bohat dukhi hai, May God help them and let Slaman win this contest or whoever they support , otherwise there would be God knows what here 😆😆 Ragini ghar chaltay hain yaar, yahan bohat SERIOUS competition chal raha hai😆😆, lovely I am loving it.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they deserve to come back anyway...hook or by crook.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Salman probably needed to time to heal and recover from his injury. They needed a surprise elimination to garner some publicity. Last season, Gauhar was eliminated and she came back with a bang. This season, Salman and Yana are probably going to return with just as much enthusiasm if not more. If all the boring contestants came back in the wild card, the show would be pretty static and predictable. So this is a win-win situation for both the channel and Salman and Yana.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He's not letting his knee heal.
They're dancing even harder now!
Why don't people understand that?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

He's not letting his knee heal.
They're dancing even harder now!
Why don't people understand that?

Calm down, Simi. They're now getting more time to practice for that one performance than they normally would. Obviously its upsetting to miss out on two weeks worth of their performances, but let's not lose sight of the obvious here. I'm sure they'll be back through the wildcard and with a lot more support and appreciation that they already have.

Its obvious that this is a publicity stunt because everyone already has their favorites. And they vote for them regardless of how good or bad their performances are. I'm sure all the Salman-Yana fans voted for them last week as much as they normally would, but the channel probably wants to be in the news for something. Well, here it is!