Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Fanfic: Hum dono hai alag alag : Chapter 3 , page 3 (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
nice one binny.............Thumbs Up quite funny n interesting to read.............loved chandu's line '' haa sab kuch humre jaisa hai''............s.ame same''..............LOLLOL and the best part was krishna in dhoti kurta...............complete opostie from the show............Embarrassed  good going.........but one request............wenever u wrote dialouges of character highlight it with diffrent colours so that it become easy to read...........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Ammazing chapter binny...i just luved it..but i have one complaint....ur  parts r very short...pla make it long...em just waiting for kriya first personal meet...i luvd dis part :

C : Bhaya , (shaking krishna's body ) , ka hua...      K ( who was not able to remove his eyes from P ) : ka tuje pura vishwas hai ki woh shehar ki ladki hai aur koi jannat ki pari nahi........        

@bold...i luvd dis dialogue...

pls update soon...n a lil more long part!

NECHU
ninita Senior Member
ninita
ninita

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hi Binny....gud jobClapClap waing 4 d nxt chap...
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

nice one binny.............Thumbs Upquite funny n interesting to read.............loved chandu's line '' haa sab kuch humre jaisa hai''............s.ame same''..............LOLLOLand the best part was krishna in dhoti kurta...............complete opostie from the show............Embarrassed good going.........but one request............wenever u wrote dialouges of character highlight it with diffrent colours so that it become easy to read...........Smile
thanx 4 the comment

Pragati.T

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Ammazing chapter binny...i just luved it..but i have one complaint....ur parts r very short...pla make it long...em just waiting for kriya first personal meet...i luvd dis part :

C : Bhaya , (shaking krishna's body ) , ka hua...      K ( who was not able to remove his eyes from P ) : ka tuje pura vishwas hai ki woh shehar ki ladki hai aur koi jannat ki pari nahi........       

@bold...i luvd dis dialogue...

pls update soon...n a lil more long part!

NECHU
thanx & sure i 'l try to be a bit long next time
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

<font color="#993366">hi Binny....gud jobClapClapwaing 4 d nxt chap...</font>
thanx
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
**** Chapter 3 ****                  Both K & C walk towards students ( K z constantly looking down to avoid another look at P, so dat he may not freeze yet again),they Welcome the students and lead then towards the village. As they r on their way, suddenly a voice is heard,' Stop, stop, stop'. Everyone turns back and its Arushi. She runs towards K & C and tells them that her friend Pratigya is missing. She tells them that she got busy clicking photographs and now realized that P is not with them . Everyone starts looking around but in vein.   C To A : aap ghabrayiye mat, hum aapki dost ko dhoond lein ge... meanwhile k notices that the girl he had seen earlier is also not there... He gets confused and goes to A and asks her if she could tell them what her friend was wearing and how does she look like. A tells them d same and krishna understands that its d same girl....... K : achcha toh vo ladki...... C : kaun...... K: are wahi pari.... A: PARi ... K : (blushing) humra matlab pratigya, hum dekhe the unke stand mein, achche se pehchan sakat hain unko...... C: toh phir chinta ki koi baat nahi..... A : kyun.... C to k: bhai kyunki aap unko pehchante hai to ek kaam kare, aap jaake inki dost ko dhoondhye aur hum tab tak baaki logon ko gaon le jaate hai..... K: yeh theek rahe ga,( to A) hum pratigya ji ko le aayenge         ..... K leaves and starts looking for P........   There P who is busy taking pics of trees , mountains & birds around suddenly realizes that she is alone and no one is around. She starts shouting 'arushi arushi , koi hai' but gets no answer. She starts roaming here & there but of no use. As she is moving around, she spots a snake on a far- away tree.... She gets panic and starts running.... As she is trying to get away from the place, she spots someone coming towards her..... She gets overjoyed to find a human being( as she had become hopeless to find one) and runs towards that person and in al fright and joy, she hugs the person tightly, so tight as to never let the person go . And as destiny had, the person was no one but krishna....... Krishna who was earlier mesmerised by P's beauty, was now left stunned by her hug..... The time seemed to have stopped for him and he did not want the time to move forward, and for the first time he felt as his world was complete and he needed nothing now....... With all this going on in head, he unknowingly & very lovingly spoke out, ' pratigya ji, aap ghabrayiye mat, humo haina , humo aapko kuch nahi hone denge'..... Pratigya who had gripped krishna tightly , realised that the person was taking his name......    P: tum, tum hame jaante ho..... K: Ji, ji nahi ( confused) humra matlab hai ki humo aaphi ko dhoond rahe the, aapki dost k kehne par....... P: dost??? Kaun arushi..... K: ji haan, wahi...... P: oh thank u so much, so much, to ab chale, humme bahut bhook lagi hai..... K( smilingly) : haan chaliye.....               CHAPTER ENDS. Hope u al liked it..... Do share ur views and do comment....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ninitaroshna1020b2011abcd2AlwayshopefulPristineSoul

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hi Binny...

This is the first time I came across your FF...and I loved it...all 3 chapters...good goingClap

Update soonBig smile

Sun7shine

Go to top