Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Fanfic: Hum dono hai alag alag : Chapter 3 , page 3 (Page 2)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

binny ammazing concept...absolutely different from da story..will be waiting to read it...continue!
thanx.......

Edited by Sun7shine - 16 January 2011 at 6:44am

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
good start binny............quite interesting to read patigya in krishna's skin.............lyk a stubborn grl............vry diffrent form d show,...............Thumbs Up will be looking forward too read how kriya encounter for first time..........Embarrassed gr888 going............Smile
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

good start binny............quite interesting to read patigya in krishna's skin.............lyk a stubborn grl............vry diffrent form d show,...............Thumbs Upwill be looking forward too read how kriya encounter for first time..........Embarrassedgr888 going............Smile
thanx...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hey   Sunshine,
Nice try and a good start. Thumbs Up Appreciate your hard work. 

I have just one request.........can u pls type the chapters in bit large or color fonts.  It will be easy for us to read. Embarrassed
Will be looking forward to next parts......  :)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Binny... Wonderful chapter... I think dat Prats will meet MY KRISHU... in the village... Hey pls bring ROMANTIC scenes also.. I hope KriYa First meeting cums soon.. Thanks for the PM.
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2 . . . . . . . .        MEGNAPUR                                                   'Krishna... Krishna ..... Kahan chala gaya ladka' , shouted Amma.        'kya hua , kahe chila rahi ho', asked Komal.            Amma : tumra bhai na jane kahan chala gaya...              Komal : Chala gaya , ka matlab....        Just then the door of the house opened & someone entered. The person was clad in a short red buttoned kurta and a white dhoti and carried a container of milk in his hand.                      He asked , ' ka hua , kahe pura ghar sar pe utha liya hai'...... Amma : 'Kahan tha tu , krishna '. YES IT WAS 'KRISHNA'.        Krishna : Amma, hum to woh gaya ka dhood lene gaye the aur tu hai ki..... Achcha chal chhod aur ye le pakad. [ He forwards the container towards Amma ]. Just then Chandu , Krishna's best friend , entered.                      Chandu: Krishna bhai, krishna bhai.. Krishna : ka hua , kahe haaf raha hai.....                             C : woh Sarpanch ji tum ko bula rahe hai.                                 K : sarpanch ji , par kahe                            C : woh ka hai na ki paas k sheher kucho log aave hai .... oooo .... Ka kehte hai unko.... haan istudent.. To isi baare mein Sarpanch ji ko tumse kuch baat karni hai. Ab tum unke fabourite jo ho......                          K (suprisingly ) : ka baat kar raha hai, sheher se konu aaya hai ka .....                 Komal ( to chandu) even more suprisingly : Tum mile ka unse....                          C : Mila to nahi , par door se dekhe....                     K : kaise dikhte hai woh log.....                   Ko : ka unke bhi dui kaan , dui aankh, dui haath hai .....                            C : Haan haan , sab kuch ek dum humre jaisa same same hai, bus pehnawa alag hai..... (Pause) Are Ab baat hi karenge ya chale ge bhi....                     K : haan chal...        KRISHNA AND CHANDU REACH THE BUS STOP. SARPANCH HAD TOLD THEM TO WELCOME THE STUDENTS AND BRING THEM TO THE VILLAGES GUEST COTTAGE........             K : kahan hai vo log ....                             C ( pointing to his left ): Vo rahe....          As krishna turned just then Pratigya stepped out of the college bus ... She was wearing a pink top and a black jeans. Her hair blew over her face and she was busy blowing her chewing gun... But The world seemed to have stopped for krishna. Her beauty left him mesmerized. His body got freezed, he was unable to move , unable to talk......      C : Bhaya , (shaking krishna's body ) , ka hua...      K ( who was not able to remove his eyes from P ) : ka tuje pura vishwas hai ki woh shehar ki ladki hai aur koi jannat ki pari nahi........                      C : Ka matlab , aur kiski baat kar rahe ho....                               K ( back to his senses ) : k k k k Kucho nahi......           C : to chale.......          K : haan haan chal ......                                 ------ Chapter 2 ends ----                      hope u all liked it . Do comment & any sort of criticism is welcome....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

see10roshna1020b2011AlwayshopefulshruthiRPristineSoulArjaAddictPragati.T

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Binny u updated and didnt PM me... Am I the 1st to comment ?? Wonderful chapter.. Pls make it lil long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Binny u updated and didnt PM me... Am I the 1st to comment ?? Wonderful chapter.. Pls make it lil long.
oops , m sry for I did'nt PM u. Next time 4 sure i will... And Thanx 4 liking the chap.

Go to top