Fanfic: Hum dono hai alag alag : Chapter 3 , page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends! I had been a silent visitor to this forum. I have just started posting my comments and now i thought of adding a fanfic. In case u like it , i will continue.......                                                      CHARACTERS:           Pratigya saxena: A 20 year old extremely beautiful , but stubborn girl whose dream is to the best in whichever field she goes. She is the only child to her parents. Her father , Shyam Saxena , a millionare always regreted of having a daughter and not a son , so he had sent her daughter to a boarding school & then college. This had made pratigya not believe in the word and the feeling "love", but as she had stayed away from her parents, her personality was a mixture - she was naughty, brave, adamant, stubborn, sad, loving - but again didnt believe in getting love.                                                    Krishna Singh: A 23 year simple village boy who had done his schooling in a small village school and never joined college. He was always seen wearing a typical village dress and found busy in fields. He lived in a small muddy house with his father , mother and a sister(as in show). He loved the village life but had always dreamt of going to a city. He always wondered as to how people in the city look , talk and walk like. But , krishna was so pure at heart that he always helped people come out of their problems , and so was everyones favourite in the village... Talking of his perception on love, he would always love to hear as to what ppl felt when they would fall in love and when asked about his thoughts on love , he would always blush and walk away.                                                                If u like the concept, then let me know so that i may continueEdited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
nice attempt sunshine................the leads of ur FF is quite diffrent from d show..............krishna as a shy guy...............🤔 whd be interesting to read his character..................all n all a good start...............plzzz contnuie..............👍🏼  will be looking forward how it goes..............😊
nicee one sis ..a completely diff concept ..it will be intersetingg to know futher
continue ..continueeee
Hieee... Wats ur name?? Anyway, Yeh kya bana diya humra baba ko.?? Aur Pratigya itni ziddi?? Wow... Ekdum mast idea hai bey... Continue pls... Interesting to watch.... I mean read abt Gaon ka ladka and Sheher ki ladki.. Also pls dnt 4get 2 PM me when u update next.
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hieee... Wats ur name?? Anyway, Yeh kya bana diya humra baba ko.?? Aur Pratigya itni ziddi?? Wow... Ekdum mast idea hai bey... Continue pls... Interesting to watch.... I mean read abt Gaon ka ladka and Sheher ki ladki.. Also pls dnt 4get 2 PM me when u update next.
Hey this is Binny. This is my first attempt in writing a fanfic. Will update soon. Hope u all enjoy it ...
CHAPTER ONE____ (Location) :Excel college Pune.............                                                       "But , I don't wanna go" said pratigya in a loud tone. " But why" asked Arushi. "coz i am not interested", replied pratigya. " Not interested , Oh come on pratz , its only a 7 day college camp & moreover we r bound to submit our report on the same, so how can u miss it " , Arushi asked......                     Pratigya : I know yaar , but is'nt the camp concept an idiotic one. I mean we have to go to a village, study the village life and submit our report. Does it make sense'.                        Arushi: yes, it does, after all Its a part of our syllabus...                    Pratigya : come on Ars, and by the way how could u even think that me , pratigya saxena will go into some mediocre village for just a small project. No never...... Arushi : Pratz plz , for my sake say yes and come on Just think about the villages beauty , its fields , its rivers, its beautiful sunrise & sunset, its ......       P : cut , cut , cut..... stop it . And kindly spare me .                   A : no i won't , until u say 'yes '. [Pause] And Pratz , may be this tour may change ur perception about villages and may be change ur life too.                                P: Noting can change me and there is no need for me to change and its decided 'i m not coming'               A : plz yaar                 P : no                            A : plz, plz ,plz          P : Hmmm _ _ Ok , fine ,but just for u.....                             A : yuppiee.        And both hug. Pratigya and Arushi were best friends & had the best bonding two friends could ever have. They loved , respected and undertood each other a lot ...........      Pratigya : but Ars , which place r we going to .                     Arushi : we r going to Megnapur.            Pratigya , making an annoying face : Megnapur, what name man......            Arushi , smiling and screaming : yes , So Megnapur, get ready , WE R COMING.____________     Chapter one ends. Hope u all liked it. Do comment and tell me what did u feel about the chapter and where i need to improve...                      ThanxEdited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
binny ammazing concept...absolutely different from da story..will be waiting to read it...continue!
wowwwwww binny....very nice
i liked the chapter 1...it was very nice...it was very nice to see pratz as such a stubborn gal...n a millionaires daughter...great concept...em jsu waiting for pratz to meet krishna.....n yes...pls i dnt wnt arushi to fall for krishna...pls frnd...dont dodat..pls its ma request!!

pls update soon...will be waiting for part 2!!

Nechu
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

binny ammazing concept...absolutely different from da story..will be waiting to read it...continue!
thanx.......Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
good start binny............quite interesting to read patigya in krishna's skin.............lyk a stubborn grl............vry diffrent form d show,...............👍🏼 will be looking forward too read how kriya encounter for first time..........😳 gr888 going............😊