Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
shaan has phoroed his head with khanak SO many times how come he gave only two examples?πŸ˜† did you check out the change in yashu's expresions? she was nodding her head when karan says "this picture is so important for me" and BANG he pulss yashu's leg again by talking about the sur phoroing! and yashu's expressions go like "hawwwww for once i thought you were being nice!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love this girl yaar! and i love KT! i have so much work but i'm stuck on this thread :( life is unfair! urghhh
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beeni gr8 plz cum up wid more observationsπŸ˜†
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wat a lovely interview thanks so much dear loved yashu and karan in this kya baat hai dear i a now eager to watch the actual epi by the can any one tell me wht was that karn said in fuze interview i didnt see that can any one pm me plzzzzzzzzzz
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks so much for the info deepali and the link smitha!

this has got to be their cutest off screen interview yet! this couldn't have come at a better time, especially after those carelessly mean remarks made by kt in that horrid fuze interview. i love how shanak were totally lost in each other while dancing. can't wait for the actual scene now!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thqanx so much for the information deepali and smitha for the link 

One word Shanak bus aise hi lage raho!!!
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone pls share YT link?..upbulk chalta hi nahi...nt able to see !!
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i already saw it on sbb but den also seeing it again n agian...OMG karan said 2 time sir foda heheheh n wow he sings d song....tu jaane na....just looking forward towards todays episode...but thanks to sbb they gave us such a wonderful interview...
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Smitha and deepali and SBB for the interview.

@ Beeni: i noticed that too! the expressions were too good and then in the end it was mind-blowing. KT singing that is...

@Zenn: i agree this couldn't have come at a better time! i was thinking of that when i saw the thread. lol

@ all: my take on Shanak: it seems that Shaan and Khanak will talk about their love being strong and maybe the will talk about Sunny too...so let's see...this segment seem to be either saturday or monday epi...
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@beeni

did you check out the moves khanak was making on shaan? usually i prefer the men to do the chasing but man i am loving the bold & beautiful khanak!πŸ˜‰

KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls can anybody give me some other link as cannot see.... waiting....thxs 😭😭😭