Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Should we believe???

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Hey All!!!!

There has already been so much speculation regarding MAANEET's wedding and adding 2 all the speculation is the chugalkhor aunty segment on SBS today that said that either Maan or Geet will go to jail after the wedding because of NTCryOuch
But my question is so many things have been said in the last one month regarding the wedding by SBS in articles but all the tracks have been changed and they dont happen...........................DeadDead
So dont u people think we should not believe the news SBS gives n only believe only if there is a segment showing footage?? cause the makers keep changing the tracks and they themselves are undecided till a day before the sequence is shotTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbulirajanirchandran-maankimishti-ambbihakhushi_4everjaspreetm2815

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
46 views and no repliesCryCry
misschulbuli Senior Member
misschulbuli
misschulbuli

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u! Thumbs Up
i mean previously there were articles...n sbb/sbs saying that....geet will have a misscarriage.....or maan will become bankrupt...or maan taking 12 days kasam.....but none of the news turned out to be true till date.Stern Smile
so how can we believe on this news so easily?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misschulbuli

i totally agree with u! Thumbs Up
i mean previously there were articles...n sbb/sbs saying that....geet will have a misscarriage.....or maan will become bankrupt...or maan taking 12 days kasam.....but none of the news turned out to be true till date.Stern Smile
so how can we believe on this news so easily?
Exactly wat i want 2 point out..............none of the news is ever true they are also groping in the dark cause even the other day they went on and on abt the goli in the wedding without any idea abt wats gonna happen...........so how we accept that are rite this tym round???
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
plz let ur assumption be proved correct. I willn't be able to take it if any one of them goes to Jail. Why do they have to be plagued with so much tension, unhappiness and negativity???? why cant they show GHSp to have some happy period of time?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

plz let ur assumption be proved correct. I willn't be able to take it if any one of them goes to Jail. Why do they have to be plagued with so much tension, unhappiness and negativity???? why cant they show GHSp to have some happy period of time?
i noe............we would be so happy 2 see them happy n enjoying every minute of their wedding rather than seeing them worried unhappy or scared
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

OMG after reading ursthought only i relieved from shock i cant c any of them in jail poor souls suffered lot from their past let them live happily ever after their marriage

thanks 4 posting thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Yea i dont really believe in all the SBS crap coz its mostly falseConfusedSo chill guys

Go to top