Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Should we believe???

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey All!!!!

There has already been so much speculation regarding MAANEET's wedding and adding 2 all the speculation is the chugalkhor aunty segment on SBS today that said that either Maan or Geet will go to jail after the wedding because of NT😭
But my question is so many things have been said in the last one month regarding the wedding by SBS in articles but all the tracks have been changed and they dont happen...........................🤢🤢
So dont u people think we should not believe the news SBS gives n only believe only if there is a segment showing footage?? cause the makers keep changing the tracks and they themselves are undecided till a day before the sequence is shot😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
46 views and no replies😭😭
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u! 👍🏼
i mean previously there were articles...n sbb/sbs saying that....geet will have a misscarriage.....or maan will become bankrupt...or maan taking 12 days kasam.....but none of the news turned out to be true till date.😳
so how can we believe on this news so easily?
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: misschulbuli

i totally agree with u! 👍🏼
i mean previously there were articles...n sbb/sbs saying that....geet will have a misscarriage.....or maan will become bankrupt...or maan taking 12 days kasam.....but none of the news turned out to be true till date.😳
so how can we believe on this news so easily?

Exactly wat i want 2 point out..............none of the news is ever true they are also groping in the dark cause even the other day they went on and on abt the goli in the wedding without any idea abt wats gonna happen...........so how we accept that are rite this tym round???
khushi_4ever thumbnail
plz let ur assumption be proved correct. I willn't be able to take it if any one of them goes to Jail. Why do they have to be plagued with so much tension, unhappiness and negativity???? why cant they show GHSp to have some happy period of time?
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

plz let ur assumption be proved correct. I willn't be able to take it if any one of them goes to Jail. Why do they have to be plagued with so much tension, unhappiness and negativity???? why cant they show GHSp to have some happy period of time?

i noe............we would be so happy 2 see them happy n enjoying every minute of their wedding rather than seeing them worried unhappy or scared
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

OMG after reading ursthought only i relieved from shock i cant c any of them in jail poor souls suffered lot from their past let them live happily ever after their marriage

thanks 4 posting this😳😳😳😳😳😳
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea i dont really believe in all the SBS crap coz its mostly false😕So chill guys
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope ke jeh news galat ho
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well but this news might be true coz it is kind of expected as they keep saying maan will get violent and one villian have to pay big price but don't know what will be thereason for the jail.it can't be marriage issue isn't it coz geet's mariage with dev was not valid so geet is still unmarried