Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB,Ume/SBS - Kesar is buried Alive..LINK Added (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by tanthya

yaara thanks for the escription and links u r a Star luv you looking forward to see thakur action dying to see krishnas reaction to all this nonsense i hope kesar will b saved acha yaara how come spa promo it held in june na so how come soo early promoConfused

No Promo, Naz..prep for it ...Promo has not yet come..the actors are gearing for it ...was  talking about ..Ab Hasdhe..

oh thankyou if you could explain the underlined LOLsorry for eating your brain but i know u r a darling

ur last smiley ..poor thing looking so lost and confused ...So after giving the explanation ..asked  you to smile..

BTW..u cant eat my brain ...my brain has already been eaten .....by my kids ...just empty space there...LOL

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

yaara thanks for the escription and links u r a Star luv you looking forward to see thakur action dying to see krishnas reaction to all this nonsense i hope kesar will b saved acha yaara how come spa promo it held in june na so how come soo early promoConfused

No Promo, Naz..prep for it ...Promo has not yet come..the actors are gearing for it ...was  talking about ..Ab Hasdhe..

oh thankyou if you could explain the underlined LOLsorry for eating your brain but i know u r a darling

ur last smiley ..poor thing looking so lost and confused ...So after giving the explanation ..asked  you to smile..

BTW..u cant eat my brain ...my brain has already been eaten .....by my kids ...just empty space there...LOL

LOL i thought you were telling something about AB thats why soo urgency Embarrassed oh poor thing are ur kids small mine one kid has done wonders for me i feel like sleeping anyday anytime soo lostSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Its GOOD to give ur brain to ur kids... they r the future.... ur brain is precious yaara...Tongue

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Its GOOD to give ur brain to ur kids... they r the future.... ur brain is precious yaara...Tongue

Babs,

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug......But let those  little Demons get their own Brain...Believe me !!theirs is even more SharperLOL
LOLHugLOLEmbarrassed

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
LOLLOL

LOL i thought you were telling something about AB thats why soo urgency Embarrassed oh poor thing are ur kids small mine one kid has done wonders for me i feel like sleeping anyday anytime soo lostSleepy

Not as young as your's ...but know which nut and screw will drive their poor mamma up the wall and use it when they think of getting  free entertainment AngryLOL
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umahussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Babs,

Hug......But let those  little Demons get their own Brain...Believe me !!theirs is even more SharperLOL
Embarrassed

U know I love to surrender... pls, accept Sathya...EmbarrassedLOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Babs,

Hug......But let those  little Demons get their own Brain...Believe me !!theirs is even more SharperLOL
Embarrassed

U know I love to surrender... pls, accept Sathya...EmbarrassedLOL

Babs,

I am  NOT  Mr. Babs..U should surrender only to him...WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..

Alright  ...Me too waving white flag...

babithaj

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
yeah i saw that and that scene reminded me an English movie Burried alive....

r we going to get her back?

and 2ndly GD is fine now so will she be able to punish shaktiwa....

tanthya

Go to top