Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Even I like the off screen Rapport ... Jaswant appears to be a light hearted Guy..All three reminded me of Three innocent faced imps  hiding loads of mischievous antics and presenting a angelic face

Arhaan seems to have become quite lean ..

Arhaan, Jaswant and Anupam..love to see the 3 of them..

Yep, all three can be very angelic when needed. 

I have not seen the segment but by the looks of it Arhaan did promise to lose weight and he has.

It looks like the end of Arushi's track is upon us now and Kesar or GD are coming to the fore...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky_watcher

sorry......im not used to post in the forum.....usd2 be a silent reader....so im kind of confused..

thank you for pointing out....
by the way what is SBB?

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy Talking Day...πŸ˜ƒ...Continue ur posting..U have nice quirky sense of Humor..would love to read more of ur posts...

SBB is he program  Saas Bahu Betiyaan ..They give the preview of upcoming tracks...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I'm good thanks Tanthya. I've been on and off this show in the hope that I'll get to see quality Kriya scenes sometime soon. I just catch up on YT thanks to the person who kindly compiles Kriya scenes! Hows everything with you?

You are missing out on the explosive,action packed vicious Thakur scenes.....πŸ˜ƒ

Everything fine here ...Thnxx for asking..😊
hussainramso thumbnail
Hey Tanths I guess I better buy a hard hat and orange vest for the next few epi.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Yep, all three can be very angelic when needed. 

I have not seen the segment but by the looks of it Arhaan did promise to lose weight and he has.

It looks like the end of Arushi's track is upon us now and Kesar or GD are coming to the fore...

In SBS,,They showed shots of the promo for SPA awards which will be held in Macau..Arhaan looked quite slim and Anupam was Dashing while Pratigya was looking pretty in pink sari..will see whether I can get it..

esp Jaswant can be very angelic..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hey Tanths I guess I better buy a hard hat and orange vest for the next few epi.

Hiiiiiiiiiii  YM,

That's a Great  Idea .....we do require that and also MMG's Belan πŸ˜†
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks T for sharing😊
Was Jaswant talking to Pooja while Arhaan was giving bits?πŸ˜•...I love Jassi😳 more and more everytime I see him off camera...he is a darling..😎
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks T for sharing😊

Was Jaswant talking to Pooja while Arhaan was giving bits?πŸ˜•...I love Jassi😳 more and more everytime I see him off camera...he is a darling..😎

You are welcome, Shreya ...

Love Jassi More and More....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Let me inform you categorically ...I was the first one to express my appreciation and liking for the actor enacting Shakthi's role { I was told to chk my brain impulses for that  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†} ...And As Pratigya clearly states It is first come frst served..i came first and I took of the whole cauldron....U keep to ur Arhaan and Krishna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, Shreya ...

Love Jassi More and More....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Let me inform you categorically ...I was the first one to express my appreciation and liking for the actor enacting Shakthi's role { I was told to chk my brain impulses for that  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†} ...And As Pratigya clearly states It is first come frst served..i came first and I took of the whole cauldron....U keep to ur Arhaan and Krishna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well..I may be late in expressing my feeling for Jaswant but I loved him since the PAG FERA seq. of Pratigya...when she comes and takes everyone blessings before leaving with shamu...Jaswant wore a red kurta and was sitting on a chair...cleaning his teeth...he looked so handsome...i loved him since then but at that time there were any BTC bits by him...but after seeing him off camera...I am here to snatch him away from you so BEWAREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And as for Krishna...I am more of a Kriya fanEmbarrassed..and for Arhaan...well he is a nice fella...but Jaswant is more my typeEmbarrassedπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...macho yet sweet πŸ˜›

Aur waise ni pratigyaji ki aadhi baatein toh hum sunte nahi hai toh phir ye kyun sune....jaswant sirf humra hai...bol diya toh bol diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaara thanks for the escription and links u r a ⭐️ luv you looking forward to see thakur action dying to see krishnas reaction to all this nonsense i hope kesar will b saved acha yaara how come spa promo it held in june na so how come soo early promoπŸ˜•