SBB,Ume/SBS - Kesar is buried Alive..LINK Added

Posted: 13 years ago

SS is digging a hole behind his house  ..Shakthi is wiping his brows..SS is saying to Shakthi "Now  Ur problems will be solved ..No need  to worry any more"...

A few scenes of showing laborers digging hole...

Then SS to Shakthi" This is where ur first wife will rest "

Jaswant " Now I want Aarushi at any cost..so have to put full stop to some issues"

Krishna comes and demands an explanation from the laborer's ..he wants to know with whose permission they started digging..Ss comes limping and saying they took my permission"

Night Time....Shakthi is carrying the unconscious Kesar and bringing her down , unbeknown to him GD is rooting around in Kitchen in search of water..

Another scene..Pratigya runs inside the house and comes out dragging Krishna , a voluble Krishna who is asking something...but Pratigya is dragging him without answering..she is tense

Another segment

Pooja gor is eating burger ....and voice over says ..she is eating burger instead of Gur..asks Pooja whether she is getting nostalgic..Pooja says..I do not want to think about my home else will start crying...I do miss my mom

And Jaswant is busily eating some nuts...Arhaan is saying with a smile..That Jaswant will eat my share as if to reinforce this...Jaswant hogs and drops a pearl of wisdom "Eat until ur stomach is full and sleep contentdly"

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=393333

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91344&Itemid=157 

[Good Quality]

U Me...just MKAP

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91301&Itemid=109

Add tv and rum at asteriks

SBS

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgk7jv_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-14th-january-2011-part2_shortfilms

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Tanths,

Thanks for sharing.

I quite like the off screen rapport between the Takur men.  They seem to get along very well and that is reflected on screen as well.

Jaswant seems like a sweet guy and its nice we are getting to see more of him as well.  I would like to see more Jaswant/Arhaan antic off screen in the future as well.
now the evil face of ss will come out in front of krishana nd then krishna will leave tn nd then pratigya niwas nd krishuuuu earning by doing honurable job😛😛😛😛
Buried alive? 😳 Is that how she's going to make her exit?? OhEmGee!!

Thanks Tanthya!
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths,

Thanks for sharing.

I quite like the off screen rapport between the Takur men.  They seem to get along very well and that is reflected on screen as well.

Jaswant seems like a sweet guy and its nice we are getting to see more of him as well.  I would like to see more Jaswant/Arhaan antic off screen in the future as well.

Even I like the off screen Rapport ... Jaswant appears to be a light hearted Guy..All three reminded me of Three innocent faced imps  hiding loads of mischievous antics and presenting a angelic face

Arhaan seems to have become quite lean ..

Arhaan, Jaswant and Anupam..love to see the 3 of them..
rest of the promo

Ghandi dadi tries to stop shakti and he ties her to a pole....buries kesar in front of her eyes and he goes away.........

GHANDI DADI SCREAMS AND.....TADAAAA.....................SHE FINALLY CAN SPEAK!!!!!!!......
Originally posted by sky_watcher

rest of the promo

Ghandi dadi tries to stop shakti and he ties her to a pole....buries kesar in front of her eyes and he goes away.........

GHANDI DADI SCREAMS AND calls for PRATIGYAAAAAAAAAAA  .....TADAAAA.....................SHE FINALLY CAN SPEAK!!!!!!!......

That is promo dear...while this is SBB segment....😊
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Buried alive? 😳 Is that how she's going to make her exit?? OhEmGee!!

Thanks Tanthya!

well KP are rushing to save her ....

Hi Reemz..how are you?

Welcome, Reemz..😊
sorry......im not used to post in the forum.....usd2 be a silent reader....so im kind of confused..
thank you for pointing out....
by the way what is SBB?
Originally posted by tanthya

well KP are rushing to save her ....

Hi Reemz..how are you?

Welcome, Reemz..😊

I'm good thanks Tanthya. I've been on and off this show in the hope that I'll get to see quality Kriya scenes sometime soon. I just catch up on YT thanks to the person who kindly compiles Kriya scenes! Hows everything with you?